Chapter 31

The song for this chapter are:-

Jealous ~ Nick Jonas

•••

*Spencer's POV*

Aria makes her way to the table with a bright smile on her face, her husband following soon after.

They both sit down and Aria turns straight to face me.

"So, how was it?" She smiles. I look back over to Toby and Yvonne to see Yvonne laughing at something, she's over reacting I can tell.

"It was beautiful." I complement. She smiles even more.

"So, you know Yvonne?" I ask as casual as I can.

"Oh yeah, we met a while ago. Just after high school and then she left. I just bumped into her a couple of weeks ago." She tells me, still smiling.

"So, how do you know her?" She asks.

"Well, long story. She is Lily's mother and came back to get Toby back and now I'm screwed because she's at the same table as him." I put my head in my hands.

"Oh." Is all she says. "I didn't realise."

"It's fine Aria, don't worry about me. It's your wedding!" I beam. She gives me a sympathetic look.

"Okay, okay. I will be happy on my wedding day." She smirks. We both burst out laughing. She always cheers me up.

During the dinner Lily comes racing up to me with a worried look on her face.

"Spencer!" She shouts. Everyone turns around and gives me a deathly glare. I swear if looms could kill I would probably be dead.

"What is its Lily." I whisper. I hear Aria laugh from my side.

"I spilled my drink on my dress." She whines. Aria seems to laugh more and I can't help but burst into laughter as well. Hanna and Emily give us a weird look from the table in front of us.

"Okay, let's get you cleared up." I laugh, taking her hand and walking to the toilets.

As I pass Toby's table he gives me a smirk and I blow a kiss back. Yvonne seems to notice and curse under her breath.

"I'm sooooo sorry." I sit Lily beside the sink and wipe her dress down.

"It's okay, it happens." I smile. She gives me a warm smile back.

"My daddy likes you." She randomly remarks. I lift my head to see her face and she smiles.

"He said that your beautiful and your all he wants in life." She tells me. My heart warms at the words coming from her mouth.

"Did he say that?" I ask.

"Yep." She says, popping the p at the end.

"Let's get you back then." I say, lifting her off the sink. Just as we were about to walk out of the toilets someone walks in.

"Hey Lily!" She chirps. Lily takes my hand and moves closer.

"Hello." She shyly replies.

"Oh, Spencer I never saw you there." She smiles, falsely.

"Hey Yvonne." I groan. I start to walk towards the door with Lily but Yvonne stops me.

"Is she always this clingy around your." She snaps.

"She doesn't like strangers." I sharply reply. She's taken aback at first but then puts her best fake smile on.

"Lily, maybe you should go get your dad." She says to the little girl clinging to my side.

"What about Spencer?" She whispers.

"I'll be out soon" I reply softly. She nods her head slowly and walks out of the toilets.

"What is it Yvonne?" I snap. I really can't be bothered with this.

"What I want is you to leave. I don't care where the hell you go but you need to leave." She snaps, stepping closer to me.

"Yvonne I'm sorry but I can't do that. I live here, my whole life is here." I tell her. She just shakes her head slowly, laughing slightly.

"Oh Spencer, I suggest you leave. Don't even say goodbye to Toby or Lily, just leave. If you don't do as I say I will surely make your life a living hell. I can see Toby still loves me, he's just been hypnotised by you. Lily is my daughter and I deserve to be happy with my family." She snaps edging even closer to me.

"Yvonne, please. At least let me say goodbye." I plead, nearing tears.

"No!" She yells, slapping me on the face. I fall back a little on my feet and she laughs sarcastically. The sting doesn't seem to fade and I glare at her. I feel a warm tear run down my face.

"You deserve that." She says. I slowly put a hand to my mouth to stop the quiet sobs from escaping my lips.

"You can have tonight with my family. Then you leave." She snaps, before walking back into the hall full of happy people while I just crouch down into the corner of the toilets and cry for what feels like years.

•••
The next part will be up soon ❤️ ~ Emma :)xx