Chapter 9

*Toby's POV*

"Maybe next time you can eat your own food" I whisper. I really want to kiss her. She laughs quietly as we both lean in. Our lips brush lightly off each other. My hands move to her back and she moves hers to my neck. At first it's soft but I just can't help myself. It heats quickly but I know it wouldn't last long and I was right when I hear a noise from outside my truck window.

I pull away. "What's wrong?" She asks quietly. Her face is full of confusion.

"I heard something outside." I look above her head to see the 3 of Spencer's friends clapping.

"This just went from a child friendly show to PG13 in a matter of seconds!" The blonde literally shouts so we can hear her.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry about them." She covers her face with her hands and starts to laugh.

"Come on, let's go" I take her hand she follows me out my side of the truck.

...

*Spencer's POV*

"So....... How as it?" Aria asks, giving me a nudge with her elbow. Toby left about 10 minutes ago. Aria, Emily and Hanna were teasing him and he left with a bright red face. I felt bad for him but I couldn't stop laughing at the things my crazy friends were saying.

"Yeh...... It was good" I say quietly. I can hear a quiet giggle and I can feel my face start to heat up. Why are they so annoying? "So how was babysitting?" I try to change the subject.

"Oh, good but we definitely weren't having as much fun as you." Hanna winks and the 3 of them burst into laughter.

"That's it, enough wine for you." I say taking the bottle and putting it in the fridge.

They follow me into the kitchen. "Why did you have to spoil the fun? Is someone embarrassed?" Emily sarcastically says. I can hear it in the tone of her voice and when I look up they are all staring at me ready for an answer.

"No, you should be jealous that I got to go on a date with a very handsome man." I reply. "Now get out so I can to sleep." I laugh and the 3 of them head to the door.

"I bet Toby is actually in a cupboard waiting for us to leave." Hanna attempts to whisper to Emily and Aria but fails.

"Out!" And with that I'm finally left alone in my house to relive my date all over again. They are my friends and I love them but sometimes they really annoy me.

*Toby's POV*

All the way home I couldn't get the buzz from inside me out. She makes me feel special, amazing even and I just can't explain it. I almost forget my daughter is in the car. She starts humming a random tune to herself and my smile grows. Nothing could make me anymore happier. I feel like I have everything I could ever want, need, in my life right now. I can still taste the hint of lipstick in my mouth from Spencer and I's first kiss. I wanted it to be more romantic but I couldn't help myself. To make it worse her friends caught us. I quite like her friends, they're funny and sarcastic and I really like them. As annoying as the blonde is, she's alright I suppose. I am taken out of my day dream to soon by Lilly.

"Daddy?" She looks over at me with that innocent look she always has on her face.

"Yes?" I reply, glancing over quickly before looking back to the road.

"I need the toilet." She quietly admits. I let out a sigh and look over at her. She always seems to need the toilet when we're out.

"We're nearly home. Just hold it in until we get back." I look at her and she gives me what is known as the puppy dog eyes. She's so damn cute and she has me wrapped around her little fingers.

"Okay" she quietly sighs and I can't help but let out a small laugh at her innocence.

(Hey guys, I'm SO sorry. I promise I'll update more often. I promise. So how have you all been? We just put our Christmas decorations up and I'm so excited. I love Christmas! Keep voting and telling me if your enjoying it, it means a lot - Emma)