Chapter 3

Days later...

Standing in front of the Hokage's door. Kazashi knocked with a secret knock, that only Hiruzen Sarutobi recognized. Due to Kazashi not able to speak.

After a few momments. Kazashi was given permission, to walk in the fouth Hokage's office.

"Come in Kazashi-san."

The new Hokage use to be the third, but after the the fourth sacrificed his life for the village. He was re-elected as the Hokage. Luckly it wasn't a total stranger, like Danzo. But deep down, the Hokage had a feeling that Danzo was up to no good, if he wanted to become Hokage.

Kazashi kneels down for the elderly Hokage.

"I'm sorry to hear about your wife had passed away," at that momment, tears threatened to come out of Kizashi's eyes. But he forcefully held them back.

"I know her funeral is in a few weeks. And I would want to pay my respects to her. Beacause if it weren't for her, the war would of never ended.. Thanks to Mebuki, the Juubi was sealed inside of her. As well as ending the third shinobi war ー"

Kazashi zoned out for a bit there, remembering the terrible scenes of the war.

Bloody. Is what he described it. That war caused his white headed friend to become someone different. After loosing his comrades.

He returned to pay attention to the Hokage.

"I have a favor to ask of you. If you don't mind,"

Kazashi looks straight at the Hokage's eyes. Hirizen gently smiles at him.

'I can see the fire in your eyes.'

>>>>

"Oh! Are you Haruno Sakura's father?"

Kazashi nods.

"Alright then, right this way!" the nurse said cheerful.

For some reason, the nurse reminded Kazashi about Mebuki. But as he remembered, he instantly pushed the thought away. 'It's time to let it go, and move on.' Kizashi told himself.

Both the nurse and Kazashi stood in front of a simple plain door. Openning the door, the nurse called out for Sakura. "Sweetie, your fa-" the nurse's eyes widden.

"She's not in her room! I'll go call for security!"

Kazashi wanted to check for himself. To make sure if his daughter really was gone.

To his surpise, the entire room was indeed empty. He panicked.. Searching for clues to what might possibly lead him to his daughter. A gust of wind came inside through the window, scattering the small hospital room.

'This had to be!'

Kazashi wasted no time, and jumped onto the window's frames, using chakra to hold him on the spot. Simultaneously, he spotted pink hair in the middle of a crowd. Inside the village.

'What's she doing?'

"Haruno-san! I don't thinkー" Kazashi jumped out of the window and headed straight for his flower.

>>>

Sakura's point of view-

"Ew! What an ugly hair color you have." someone yells at me from inside the crowd.

"You look horrible with that big forehead of yours. It almost looks like my bedroom's wall. But your forhead is bigger."

Why are they treating me like this?! What have I done to them?