Chapter 11

Happy Birthday Haku! For some of you who didn't know January 9th is Yuki Haku's birthday.
________________________________

Haku-

Snow had already began to fall. It was sad for me, to see snow everywhere. It reminded me of my terrible past. And my mistakes.

Green, and blue eyes, looked up to me. Their eyes wiped away the sadness that lingered in my mind; throwing it back inside it's cage.

The color green, in her eyes.. Reminded me that spring was just on it's way.

The color blue, in his eyes.. Also reminded me to stay calm, and be patient.

This will all be over.

> > > >

A few days ago: I had became friends with Naruto. We both bonded quiet well. I enjoyed playing with Naruto's whiskers. His whiskers were so similar to a red fox... But he had told me it was something he hated, despised it. And considered it as one of the flaws that made him stand out more. But none the less, I still kept touching them. And complementing them. Hopping that he'll somehow learn to love his flaw.

"Ano.. Sakura-chan, you know in a few days we're going to have to go, to the academy, right?" I over hear Naruto's loud whisper, behind a tree. Along with Sakura who was also hidding with him.

I knew where they were hiding. But decided to wait, and let them come out on their own.

"Yeah... We won't see Haku, like we do now." responded Sakura.

There was a slight pause, between the two.

"...Then . . . let's have a great time, while we still have it! Dattebayo!" Naruto cheered, causing Sakura to giggle at his sudden answer.

It was then that noticed.. my little flower, and my little whirlpool were beginning to grow bigger. Sadly, I'm going to have to leave, soon. And let them grow without me standing alongside them.

I needー want be the tool. I'm ordered to be.

> > >        

Third-

"Snowball fight!" Naruto cheered, then threw snowballs at both Sakura's and Haku's base.

"Oh no you don't!" Sakura giggles. Joining in the fun.

"Kya! Kya!" Haku threw snowballs at Naruto, letting out a war cry. "Take that too!''

As expected, Naruto was out first. So he had to sit out, on top of a high tree branch.

"You can do it Sakura-chan!" he cheered.

But after seeing Haku, now had the advantage, while Sakura was making more snowballs. He wanted to urge on Haku. "Haku-san! Do it!"

Before Haku could've thrown a snowball. His eyes landed on a figure behind Naruto . . . Watching how the figure was slowly reaching for the small, four year old. He quickly reacted to the situation; he waved hand signs.

"Secret Justsu: A Thousand Needles Of Death!"

A plethora of needles jumped out of the snow. And were thrown straight at the masked man. But he quickly avoided it by holding Naruto as a sheild.

"What the hell!?" Naruto shouted. "Let me go!"

"LET HIM GO!" the angered Sakura yelled. Melting the snowball in her hand. "NOW!"

Haku glanced at the ninja's headband. A sound ninja! He knew there was, indeed, something odd about the person.. Who had suddenly appeared out of no where, taking Naruto as hostage.