Chapter 9

Sakura wakes up to the sound of metal clanging. She at first, ignored it. But it constantly rang in her ears, just like an alarm clock would do.

It irritated her, to the piont she had to see who, or what is causing it. So that she can have a nice ー peaceful slumber.

* * *

At upon investigating. She had not yet found the source of the matter.

The clinging, the clanging, the drip drop, slanging. It infuriated her. Since she failed to know where it was comming from.

She wondered if her father even heard her fumbling around the house. Or even the slightest sound of the ruckus going on.

"Heehee, these idiots! They won't know what hit them! Dattebayo!"

Sakura instantly raised an eyebrow.

She was certain she heard the voice comming from outside, and . . .

Idiots?

Who was this person talking about?

She payed no more attention to the metal clanging... Forgetting that she was still in her pyjamas. Sakura made her way out of her two story house...

After taking a few steps out of her house. She looks around.. Searching for anything out of the ordinary.

In a flash... a boy with flaring yellow hair. Sprinted across Sakura's field of vision. She didn't see anything suspicious about the boy. But she quickly noted that the bucket of red paint was spilling, due to the boy's sprinting.

She turned her back on him, and began to walk back inside her home.

"You idiot! Dattebayo!"

Dattebayo? Idiot?

"Look at your house, pinky!"

Sakura didn't like the nickname. Not one bit. But her actions didn't give her the time to complain about it. And she did as she was told.

"MY HOUSE!" Sakura yelled in disbelief. Covering her ears for the next upcoming roar.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!"

The boy came to an abrupt hault, and beamed Sakura a bright smile.

"I did a make over! Isn't it a wonderful masterpiece?"

Squiggly lines, and a bounch of red swirls weren't anywhere near a masterpiece. Especially when it's on someone's house, unexpectedly.

"How could you!" Sakura became angry. And turned to face him.

"Youー You knucklehead!"

Naruto shrugged, and sprinted away from Sakura. Still laughing.

"YOUR STILL AN IDIOT! PINKY!"

She was so angry at the momment. She didn't even care, what she had been doing, or that she was wearing her Pjs.

He needed to taste her fierry!

"Come back here!" Sakura yelled. Sprinting after him, using some of her chakara to catch up to him.

"Na, na, na, na, naaa," Naruto taunts Sakura. "You can't catch me! Pinky!"

As expected, she was starting to gain on him. Using her anger as extra fuel. Saving the rest for him.

"Thbbbbbbbb!" Naruto shook his tounge at Sakura. Watching every reaction she made.