Chapter 22

A pure blood Uchiha came from the shadows and landed neatly in front of his teacher. The Copy Ninja flickered his eyes above his book, staring straight at Sasuke. "You shouldn't be here unless you have a bell."

"Think again, Hatake." Sasuke showed off a silver bell. Not of drop of emtion drenched the boy's face.

Gaining a simple nod of approval, Kakashi returned to stick his nose his small book. "Then stay here until the other bell is found."

Even if Sasuke did not show his emotions, he still felt them一as of right now, he felt invincible.

~

Naruto found it challenging to get Kakashi off his tail. However, that did not stop him from letting go of the bell. His only destination now was where he started; checkpoint.

"Naruto! I'm giving you one last chance! Drop the bell!" Kakashi threatens loudly in a tone of a dog's growl.

"No way!"

"NARUTO!"

"NO!"

Stopping on a tree branch, Kakashi performs three slow hand signs. Deliberately allowing his orange recruit to flee with his tail between his legs. "You simpleton.." The Copy Ninja could not wait any longer; he craved for a new reaction from Naruto.

Activating his trap by a single gesture: off in the distance.. a loud cry of pain came from the Uzumaki. His wailing scared off nearby wild life.

Clone Kakashi smirked under his mask.

He had planned this entire trap for the number one prankster; Naruto. The bell he had 'accidently' lost was actually a small bomb made out of skunk spray. He didn't feel remose for the Fourth Hokage's son.. Afterall, the number one knucklehead deserved his own medicine.

"Naruto had it coming." Disappearing; a bell jingles into the wind.

~

Sakura was not risking her bell.

Not at all.

She found it, not him.

She did!

"SASUKE! COME FACE ME YOU LITTLE...." Sakura tangled her fingers through her pink locks, trying hard not to rip them off her head. She was in a state of irrational thinking: where anger caused her to only see red, and teeth become numb from the unstoppable squeezing.

"GHUAHHH!"

A dark shadow jumped behind Sakura while she screamed out her frustration. "Something's the matter?" Clone Kakashi asked his 'Daughter'. Cocking a single visable brow in curiosity.

Green eyes advert themselves at the ex-anbu in desperation. "Kakashi! Sasuke took the bell that I fo一" Instantly, Sakura's eyes precisely land on Kakashi's waist after noticing a silver gleam.

It was a bell that dangled out of Kakashi's pocket.

A bell.

Before making a move on him. The pinkette's eyelids fall, hiding way her emerald orbs in realization of her unmanner behavior. Irrational thinking disappears after green eyes flutter open; overwhelming in determination. "Kakashi... I need that bell..."

The Copy Ninja was ready for anything thrown at him, however, Sakura walked away from him. Her long pink hair waved goodbye at him.

"But my bell is with Sasuke, he stole it and he's definitely going to pay!" Fiery burned in her nature colored eyes. "It's my bell.."

The white haired man only watched as his pink girl ran off to find Sasuke.

"Your bell?" Kakashi's clone disappears, transferring his newly found info to the original Kakashi Hatake.

~

A bundle of yellow hair peeked out of a blue lake. "Damm that teacher. He's gonna pay!"

Naruto needed to win! For his Father that died before they had a chance to meet. If it weren't for a dying ANBU spilling out that certain secret. Things still would have been tough. He would've still been considered lower than trash.

Climbing out of the bowl of H2O, Naruto refused to give up. He stood tall and proud. Drenched in a mix of skunk spray and water. Nevertheless, he was ready to bolt towards Kakashi with all he has! Until a certain girl came into view...

"S-Sakura-chan!" The Uzumaki falls back into the lake. Hiding the awful scent of skunk spray from his beloved. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

Pink brows were lifted. "Naruto.... right?" She asked, not really knowing him well.

He shakes his head 'yes' eagerly.

"Well you won't believe what happened to me! Stupid Sasuke! He stole the bell I found! Could you believe that snake?"

"That's low to do that to a girl!" The blonde kicked the water.

"Tell me about it. He sucks.. Well, good luck Naruto!" Sakura took a step, however Naruto summoned a clone to stop Sakura.

"Wait a second!" This was Naruto's chance to sweep her off the ground! "I uh, I got an idea to teach Sasuke a lesson he won't forget!"

Sakura Hakate Haruno smiles, eyes shape themselves in stars. "Do you really?"

"Ye-yeah! Believe in me!" Before finally stealing a meaningful hug from the love of his life, Naruto is abruptly stopped as pink haired girl holds a bottle at him.

"Here."

Naruto takes it and realizes what it is for. "Lotion?" It took time before the Uzumaki realized what she was getting at. He blushed in embarrassment. "Look! Long story short, Kakashi-sensei pranked me!"

"I figured so it's okay. A girl as to be prepared for the worst. Now lets hurry and teach that Uchiha a lesson." Unknowingly, their shared symbols glowed slightly as they come in contact.