Chapter 14

"Ah, you finally accept your true colors, Sa-ku-ra?" Inner said in a sadistic way.

"Shut it, Inner . . . I didn't accept them . . . They were already a part of me."

Tendrils sprouted out of Sakura. And positioned themselves for the next ANBU to come.

 And positioned themselves for the next ANBU to come

XXXXXX

Iruka nodded his head. Firmly smiling down upon his new student that the Hokage had just brought in.

"Thank you for entering her to your class, even though it's a little late." Hiruzen sincerely thanked Iruka.

Kizashi wanted to accompany his daughter to her class but was unable to, due to his mute voice. Instead, he stayed back, signing paperwork for Sakura's first school year. Allowing Hiruzen to do all the talking.

"No, no." Iruka waved his hands in embarrassment; that the all mighty fourth Hokage is thanking him. "It's no problem! Really!"

"Then I believe in your words."

Hiruzen gave Sakura a warm, tender smile. "Sakura . . . meet your new teacher, Umino Iruka."

Iruka plainly smiled and waved at the pinkette. "Hello there!"

But behind that smile of his; he let out a pleading cry of help, that he had to endure being a teacher to another monster. Frustration filled him up and most of all, anger.

> > > >

"Mina, meet Haruno Sakura." Everyone in the classroom gasped in fear, at the mentioning of Sakura's name. Iruka himself cringed.

Ino threw Sakura a threatening death glare, just like half of the class was doing. But Naruto stood up, and frantically waved at his friend.

"Sakura-chan! Over here!"

Iruka poked Sakura with the tip of an unsharpened pencil. Trying not to touch her. "Go on, sit anywhere you want."

Sakura simply nodded and headed towards her best friend. The glares everyone gave her, almost made her drown in her own pool of sadness and anger. The look in their eyes showed Sakura how much they loathed her and Naruto. But a hand reached out just before she was about to drown, saving her.

Naruto.

"Ahem, as I was saying, chakara is very important in . . ." Iruka returned to where he had left off. Sakura didn't care, she already knew all about chakara.

The memories of Haku flooded into her, like broken glass shards thrown at her. She needed Haku by her side. But sadly he was still in a coma. If only she could remember what exactly happened.

Out of glee, Naruto placed his arm around Sakura, and rubbed his whiskers on her check. "Glad your back." Upon hearing those heartwarming words, Sakura couldn't help it but to crack a small smile at her friend.

"I know what you meant Naruto." She giggled causing Naruto huff in embarrassment.

"I missed you too."

> > > >

"Up next, Uzumaki Naruto,"

"Better believe it!"

Everyone's eyes hardened at the mentioning of Naruto's name. Some started to make fun of him behind his back, while others rolled their eyes.

"And Uchiha Sasuke."

Upon calling out the Uchiha. Everyone started chatting on how incredible Sasuke is. Commenting on his looks, grades and popularity.

"Humph."

Sakura ignored everything around her. Keeping an eye on the opponent Naruto was facing . . Sasuke.

Down to the pit of her stomach, she had a ugly feeling growing inside her. Sakura knew this feeling very well: The pounding of her heart, the dizziness spinning around, and the acing in her muscles.

Was she . . .

"Stop worrying, after all, Sasuke is so hot."

Sakura cringed, trying not to face palm at Inner's stupid comment.

"NARUTO!" Iruka's loud yell shook Sakura's thoughts out of her way. "This is important! Even the Hokages had to do this. This is passed down to generation to gen 一 OI! Are you even listenin 一 my god Naruto! You fool!"

The blond held a fighting stance while holding a grin on his face. "I don't care! Let's just finish this!" Determination glowed in Naruto's eyes.

 "I don't care! Let's just finish this!" Determination glowed in Naruto's eyes

Sasuke smirks, knowing full well that the battle will end in a few seconds. "Humph! You looser." He's sure of it.

Iruka's anger took over and yelled, "Stop it! Both of you!"

Sakura clenched her fists in anger. Though she has been in school for a couple of hours, Sakura had already began to hate her teacher.

That look in his eyes . .

"WHEN I say go. You will both begin to battle." Iruka took a few steps back, making sure to not get in the way of Naruto's and Sasuke's battle.

"Go."

In a bang, Naruto's body collided to the ground, as Sasuke held him down. Raising a fist into the air directly towards Naruto's face. Everyone in the crowd cheered Sasuke on. Commanding him to punch Naruto's face without mercy.

Without warning, Sakura's small sized sandals, kicked Sasuke off of Naruto. Sending him spiraling a few feet away.

Ino screamed, causing all the other girl's to scream, for the sake of Sasuke.