Chapter 17

Recap:

The pinkette's emerald eyes smiled. Giving Rin a very eerie feeling. Yet, Rin shook off the feeling, while smiling at Sakura.

Sakura looked so innocent. No one knew what she has the cabability to do terrible things.

 No one knew what she has the cabability to do terrible things

"I won't let anyone lay a finger on my family." Inner wickedly laughed. "They come . . . . They taste my warth."

: :

Months later-

He left everything behind. The memmories he had, the things he admired. But what hurt him the most, was leaving behind the bonds he created with them.

Haku shifted his gaze on the full moon. Reminding himself that this had to be done.

No matter what.

* * * *

"Haku, you did well on giving me info about this shitty village." Zabuza ruffles Haku's hair. "Hehe, did you train while I was gone?" He asked. Happily knowing his friend is in good health.

"Hai! Hehe, I even made up my own justu!" Haku beemed a smile for his father figure. He knew this day would come, and it has. It was the very reason why he was here in this village: to train his skills while Zabuza was away 一 taking care of his own business.

Thinking back to the day when he had first met Sakura . . . Naruto. His chest tightens, curling itself up. He had to leave them behind, so that he can be the tool he's supposed to be.

None the less, the day has come.

"Ah, I almost forgot."

Zabuza stops smiling and gives Haku a stern mean look. Not a ferocious glare, but a stare that he knew something that you didn't. "I want you to do one more thing for me." Zabuza knew Haku like a book. Once he makes bonds, he can't break them.

"I want you to get rid of everyone who knows you. Erase evidence. You do this 一 you'll prove yourself to be worthy of a weapon and apprentice."

Haku didn't like where this is going. "Like . . . ?" Haku's mind immediately went twoards the two Jinchuurikis. He internally screamed his head off! Had he underestimated Zabuza's skills?!

Zabuza drills his words into Haku's head. "Kill them both." Haku's heart shattered.

> > > >

Sakura and Naruto ran through Konoha's woods in search for their big brother figure. Not too long ago, the hospital sent out ANBU's to bring back Yuki Haku and the scroll he had stolen too. Of course, the whole village was alerted immediately about having an escaped paiteint. Sakura knew it was Haku.

He never did like being inside the village, with the exception of dangos.

Naruto sprinted, jumping over tree logs while Sakura used her chakra, to jump from tree branch to tree branch. Both on high alert for an escaped paiteint.