Chapter 4

Chapter 4-

I laid down on my bed thinking about mine and Conor’s date. He was different, very cocky and outgoing but that just drew me towards him more. I was snapped out of my own world when my phone vibrated it was Gemma. I hadn’t spoken to her since the party so I was guessing she was going to inform me of her night with Alex.

“Hey Gem!”

“I don’t even know where to start!” I laughed at her enthusiastic tone and waited for her to speak again. “It was so perfect (Y/N)! I think he really likes me! I cant believe I had sex with Alex Mcdonald!” images flashed in my mind which I didn’t want to remember.

“Yeah…sorta walked in on you two getting it on…” I heard her gasp down the other end of the line. “Was looking for you and I found you alright!” I heard her laugh and I joined in with her. “Glad you had a nice time though Gem!”

“Thanks, what about you though, see anyone there that you liked?”

“Yeah there was this one boy there.”

“Oh my god tell me everything!” I laughed at her again.

“Well i accidently bumped into him and we got chatting, he got my number and he just took me out to dinner.” I heard her giggle down the phone.

“Did you enjoy yourself? What’s he like? What’s his name!” she was bombarding me with questions and I didn’t know what one to answer first.

“His name’s Conor, he’s not like other boys, there’s something…different about him but I don’t know what yet and yes! He took me to this fancy restaurant but at one point he started to touch me under the table, I stopped him though, I hardly know the boy Gem!”

“Are you going to see him again?” I didn’t know the answer to the question she just asked. I WANTED to meet him again, get to know him a lot more but I wasn’t going to chase him around. He might not even want to see me again after tonight.

“I want to… but I don’t know if he wants to.”

“Well you’ll have to wait and see!...Look I’ve got to go, meet up soon yeah?”

“Yeah will do! Bye Gem.” I hung up the phone and removed my dress and heels, getting into something more comfortable to wear. I found my old pyjama’s and I let my hair fall loose. I removed all my makeup and I looked plain. There was a faint tap at my door. Who could be here at this time? I ran down stairs and opened the door.

“Conor?” He smiled down at me. “Can I help you?” He lifted his hand up which held my bag. I must have left it in his car.

“You forgot this. Here, you look very beautiful (Y/N)” I blushed at his words and he saw, he burst out laughing and I blushed even more. “You look natural, has anyone ever told you that you’re beautiful (Y/N)?” He placed one of his hands on my hip and the other on my left cheek. I shook my head. No one has ever looked at me like they look at other girls, I look boring and plain compared to them. “Well you truly are,” he brushed his hand down my face and I shivered at his touch. His hand on my hip pulled me closer to him and our chests were touching. “I’ll see you around (Y/N)…” he brushed his lips over mine, it wasn’t a kiss but it was close to one. He pulled me away and got into his car. What had just happened?