Chapter 22

Conor’s P.O.V-

“Where is she Harry?” I was trying to keep my temper down; I don’t want to fuck this shit up if I want to find her as quickly as possible. An evil grin spread across his face and he stood up from his seat, knife still in his hand.

“Well if I was to tell you, what fun would that be, hey?” he was going to play games with me, he was going to push me to the limit, see how far I’d go until I lose it. Well I’m not giving in to him. “Anywayyy! We’ve got a little business to take care of, you and me.” I nodded my head at him, not willing to speak. “So, me being the good brother I am, came to help you and you shoved it back in my face…that wasn’t very nice Conor was it.” I glared at him from across the room. “I mean…I may have nearly killed your girlfriend from the amount of blood loss she had but…was that really necessary?” He chuckled to himself and turned his back to me and carried on speaking. “I bet you’re wondering why I got someone to take her from you though am I right?” I didn’t reply so he spun back round to look at me. “AM I RIGHT?!” I nodded my head slowly at him. “Well, long story cut short, you owe me big time.” I raised my eyebrows at him.

“How so Harry? You didn’t do shit for me!” Harry shook his head at me and laughed again, he was finding this whole situation like a big joke.

“You’re wrong. Remember the time when Jack got into shit and you helped him? Well, I stopped a load of shit happening to both of you after that. SHH, I wasn’t meant to tell you.”

“Can you just get to the point all ready?!”

“Right, right…Well I need you to do something for me…and you won’t be getting your precious little girlfriend back until you do it.”

“Tell me where she is first and I’ll do it.”

“Oh come on Conor, you don’t think I’m just going to tell you where she is and expect you to keep your side of the deal do you?” I sighed to myself. This was going to be a lot harder than I expected. The front door opened and a young boy came in on his cell phone, not paying any attention to us in the room.

“Yo boss, the girls in the boot like you asked.” He glanced up from his phone and noticed Harry wasn’t the only one in the room. I looked up at Harry with an evil grin on my face. This kid had screwed up, big time.

“Goodbye Harry.” I quickly ran for the exit but stopped dead in my tracks as a wave of pain rushed through me. I reached to my back and pulled out the sharp blade that had buried its way into my skin. “You son of a b-bitch.” I feel to my knees and felt blood gush from my wound. I heard footsteps walk over to me and I quickly reached for the gun in the back of my trousers. Harry was infront of me now, bending down and looking at me in the eye.

“Goodbye Conor.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun of his own. A beeping echoed around the room and Harry looked up. My 10 minutes were up. About 20 men crashed into the room guns in hands and pointing them straight at Harry and the boy in the corner of the room.

“Step away from the boy Harry.”