Seventeen's Jun

"Jun stop it," you say as you try to hold your laugh as he keeps making funny face expression just to make you laugh.

"I wont stop until you laugh," he says while continuing to make silly faces.

You end up laughing really hard.

"Thats my ____," he says while smiling.

"Thanks Jun, despite the fact that Im really sad right now you can still make me laugh," you say after laughing.

"Anything for my best friend," he smiles but its somehow seems fake to you but you ignore it at first.

"Im so glad I have you as my best friend," you say and smiles gratefully at him.

"Yea," he shortly says.

"Are you okay?" you ask.

"Of course Im not! You freaking broke up with him last week and never told me. If only your sister didnt tell me you're really sad these past days when will people gonna see this smile of yours again?" He asks ending his nagging with a smile.

I just sigh in relief.

"I thought you were sad for something more serious jeez. Tell me earlier then that you're not okay because you cant make me laugh sooner," you say and hits his hand lightly.

He just smiles.

"But isnt it great?" you ask.

"Whats great?" He asks.

"I kinda moved on with him since you made me laugh," you say as you look at him.

"Maybe because you like me? Im joking," he laughs.

"I wont deny that fact tho, who knows I maybe like you all along?" you say while still looking at him.

"Ehem are you sure? Dont give me high fake hopes," he says sadly.

"No Im serious," you say and holds his shoulder.

"Then let me tell you this, when you talk to me when I move here, I was really happy. But then after awhile you said that your crush confesses to you and then you already have a boyfriend so I kinda just be your best friend which Im really grateful for. But now I guess I have a chance so I'll tell you honestly, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

You smile.

"Yes," you say and he hugs you and you gladly hug him back.