Seventeen's The8

Dedicated to leleukelele ^^ idk what i wrote but i need to update so yea this is so, weird, and not so romantic. sorry.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Nicole's pov

I hate my job but sometimes not. But today, I really hate it. Like seriously, who orders pizza and asked it to be sent to a gym? This place has too much of sweat smells.

"Who ordered pizza?" I asked with a slow voice as I entered the gym.

Most of the people in the gym were guys, shirtless. Well there was one guy who wasnt shirtless. And that guy saw me and waved at me.

"Oh," I walked quickly to the guy.

"Hey, sorry for asking you to send it to the gym," he apologized and handed me the money.

I bowed a bit and was ready to leave the smell of sweat place.

"Can you eat this with me? I dont think I can finish this alone," he pouted.

"I-I need to get back to work," I stuttered.

"Please," he whined.

Everyone then stared at us and I quickly nodded.

"Yeay!" The guy cheered and pulled me to the corner with the pizza in hand.

We then sat on the floor, far away from the guys that were working out.

"Im Ming Hao by the way, you?" He took a piece of pizza and gave it to me.

"Im Nicole, Nicole Perez," I took the pizza.

"Oh you're not a Korean? Im not korean too," he said and took another piece of pizza.

"I moved here to study here," I took a bite of the pizza.

"Oh, so why are you working?" He took a bite of the pizza in his hand.

"Its just a part time job, just to get some income," I shrugged.

Ming Hao then nodded and started eating almost all the pizza.

"I think you can finish it alone," I chuckled.

"No, stay," he clinged to my hand.

How can this cute guy I just met be this comfortable around me?

"Jeez," I shook my head.

Ming Hao just smiled.

"So Nicole, when are you free?" Ming Hao suddenly asked as he blushed.

"S-Sunday maybe," I stuttered.

"Im free on Sunday too so can I get your number? I know a place that serves delicious fried chicken and I dont think I can finish them my own so I need you there with me," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uhm, okay," I chuckled and handed him a flyer.

"Im asking for your number not the pizza's number, and when did you brought this?" He pouted.

I smiled sheepishly and asked for his phone and set my number in his contact.

"There, done,"

"Yeay!" Ming Hao cheered again.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Dont you wanna work out or something?" I asked.

"Actually Im not gonna work out, I was just gonna see my hyungs work out while I eat pizza infront of them but when I saw you I decided to eat with you instead of teasing them," he smiled.

My face blushed and Ming Hao chuckled.

"Maybe you should go back to work now Nicole, and I'll text you later," he pecked my cheek.

I widened my eyes and stood up and got ready to exit the gym. But before I walked out the gym, I turned around to look at Ming Hao. He was also looking at me so he smiled and waved at me. I just smiled and waved back.

"Maybe today I like my job," I smiled.

•••••••••••

i think you guys misunderstand at my previous update, i didnt ask the silent readers to vote, i said to comment xD bcs w commenting i could read them and smile but at voting, what will i get? but if thats the way u guys show ♥ to me then do whatever u guys want xD but im not forcing tho, dont worry ^^