Seventeen's Wonwoo

"He looks cold," your friend Chae Rin says.

You guys are talking about the new student in the rap class.

"I know right hmm no chance for me to flirt him," you jokingly say while pouting.

"You have no chance flirting him because he'll end up flirting you," Chae Rin says.

"Like thats gonna happen," I say.

"Girl stop being insecure jeez," Chae Rin says.

"How can I not?" you ask.

Chae Rin sighs.

"You're beautiful ____. Stop saying you're not. Honestly saying, if guys dont like you, they're gay," she says.

"Chae Rin!" You hit her lightly.

"And you can also rap! Woo damn an innocent face and voice like you rapping.." you cut her off.

"He's gonna introduce himself shut up," I say.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Jeon Wonwoo and I want to learn to rap because they say my voice suits with rapping," he says.

"His voice is deep man," Chae Rin whispers to you.

"I know right," you say.

"I might look cold but I actually have a warm heart," he says and smiles.

"A chance for you to flirt with him," Chae Rin says whike wiggling her eyebrows.

"You know I was joking just now," you whisper-shout her.

"Whatever Im so gonna set both of you guys up," she says while smiling devishly.

"Yea and he'll end up liking you," you say.

"Girl come on," Chae Rin says.

"Chae Rin, you're way prettier than me, way talented in rapping than me and then here I am," you say.

Chae Rin is about to nag you when the teacher speaks.

"Chae Rin, as the best student in class how about you start first today?"

"Okay," she says and goes to the center and starts rapping.

You look at Wonwoo and he stares at Chae Rin the whole time.

"Clearly he likes Chae Rin," you mumble to yourself.

After Chae Rin is done rapping everyone including you applause for her.

"Thankyou thankyou," Chae Rin says.

You just shake your head and smile.

"How did I do?" Chae Rin asks as she sits beside you.

"Isnt the answer obvious?" you ask.

She just push you lightly and smile.

"____?" The teacher calls me.

"Yes?" you say.

"Your turn, to let our new student, Wonwoo know not only deep voice can rap," he says smilling.

"Oh, okay," you say and start rapping with your not so deep voice.

After you're done rapping everyone applause and when you turn to look at Wonwoo, he isnt looking at you.

Hmm, surely he prefers Chae Rin. You thought.

____

"____, I need to ask a favour from you," Wonwoo says as he suddenly stands beside you.

You guys are the only one here and the rest havent arrive at the rap class.

"Oh what is it?" You ask.

"Can you help me out?" He asks.

"If I can, sure," you say.

"Help me out with Chae Rin," he says.

I knew it. You thought.

"Shoot the questions about her then," you say while smiling.

"Not here," he says.

"Okay where and when?" you ask.

"I'll tell you later. Lets exchange phone numbers?" He asks.

"Sure," you say and exchange phone number.

"I'll text you later, bye!" He says leaving you to God knows where.

And after awhile he leaves he really did text you the details.

____

You and Wonwoo are now in a cafe after rapping class.

"Shoot," you say.

"I actually dont like Chae Rin," he says.

"What?! Ya! What if I told her that you like her?! She'll be so dissapointed!" You say loudly but not loud enough for the other customers to hear.

"No listen, she gave me this idea. I actually did like her at first for her rapping skills but when you rap its like, damn, a unique rapper. I was shy because I kinda stare at you with my mouth open and Chae Rin notices it and gives me a look so I didnt stare at you anymore. Then when its time to go home she tells me what I should do so you'll go out with me because she says you wont believe it if I straightly tell you that I like you," he says.

You shake your head.

"Chae Rin, jeez, she knows me so much," you say.

"Yea and ____, you're beautiful. And what makes you more beautiful is that you dont know that you're beautiful," he says. (I know its 1D's song. If u dont like it just change it to ur style idk xD fight me if u still have problem w me*no dont im fragile ;-; )

"T-thanks," you stutter while blushing.

He just smiles and take your hand.

"Will you, ____, accept me and go to our first date now?" He asks.

You nod and he smiles.

"Thank you," he says and stands up to kiss your cheek.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

okay imma make myself clear, im not really a directioner(?) but im not saying that i dont like them bcs i do like them bcs of their songs and voices like damn *besides, they are good looking too coughliamcough (sorry i just had to) please dont hate me ;-; y hate me when u guys can adore me instead? *sings adore u*