Seventeen's Dino

Your pov

"____ wanna follow me to the basketball court?" My sister asks

"With your friends?" I ask back.

"Yea," she says.

"You're just gonna ignore my presence tho since you're gonna date with Soon Young all the time,"

"Come on, you know you're close to Chan," she says.

"Because he is the same age as you, and Im the youngest there, I dont want to go,"

"Since when do you care about all of that? Do you perhaps like someone there?" She teases me.

"Shut up,"

"Come on," she persuaded me.

"No,"

"You make me use the hard way," she says and pulls out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Chan, ____ doesnt want to go, what should I do? Okay, okay, here, he wants to talk to you,"

"What?" I say, talking through the phone.

"____ come with us, you're better at playing basketball than her," he says from over the line.

I chuckle.

"You know Im still awkward with the rest,"

"Im here," he says.

Dup dup dup.

"What, okay then," I laugh.

I cant like him. He likes someone else.

"See you there!" he says.

"So?" She asks.

I give her phone to her.

"I'll just change my clothes first," I say.

"Yeas!"

I just shake my head.

"What am I doing with my life," I mumble to myself as I change my clothes.

When Im done I go downstair and my sister and I walk to the basketball court.

"You guys made it!" Seung Cheol says.

"Yea we did," she says.

I just awkwardly stand close to her.

"___ come here!" Chan says.

I smile and walk to him.

"You guys play first I wanna show her something," Chan says, bringing me to the bench.

"Okay," they all say.

"Does he like her?" I hear them all say but Chan and I ignore them.

"You should tell them about your crush, with you only telling me is just making them think that you like me since you hang around with me all the time to talk about your crush," I was hurt but I didnt make it obvious.

"They can think whatever they want, I dont care," he says smiling at me then we sit on the bench.

Ofcourse he doesnt care. He doesnt have any feelings for me while I maybe have a little feelings for him.

"Look," he says, showing his text with his crush.

I read them.

Chan
Hi

Rin
Hey

Chan
Are you busy?

Rin
Not at all :)