Seventeen's S.Coups

Dedicated to Misty_Miss ^^

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Erin's pov

"Its not April Fools," I tried to laugh.

"We're not kidding Erin," my parents said.

"Okay, first of all, I can date and marry whoever I want so you guys cant force me to marry a random guy," I said.

"Its no random guy Erin, he's my friend's son," my mom said.

"But still you guys are forcing me to marry someone I dont wanna marry," I said.

"But he's a good guy," my dad said.

I just groaned.

"Im sorry you have to get marry with me," someone said.

I was startled and looked behind me but before I can look who it was, I suddenly woke up.

Damn. The dream I've been getting since last week finally came to a reality. My parents had arranged my marriage with their friend's son.

"Erin wake up! Your soon to be husband and his parents are coming over in an hour!"

I just groaned but I get ready anyways and went downstairs.

"Can I atleast know which friend of yours is going to my mother and father in law?" I asked.

My parents pretend not to hear me.

"Talking to the wind," I sang and sat on the couch.

My parents just shook their heads. Then after a few minutes, the guests arrived.

"Erin, come here this is your future husband," my mom called me.

I walked towards them and noticed something.

My future husband is damn good looking. (ofcourse he is 🌚)

"Hi nice meeting you, Im Seung Cheol," he smiled.

"I-Im Erin," I stuttered.

He just chuckled as I blushed and hide behind my mom.

"Erin!" My mom whisper-shouted me.

I ignored her and kept hiding myself from Seung Cheol.

"Where's your parents?" My dad asked.

"They'll be here in any minute now, we got here seperately because I want to bring my future wife out so it wont be too awkward for us when we get married,"

"Oh that'll be great!" My mom said and pulled me from hiding behind her back.

"Should we go now?" Seung Cheol asked as he smiled at me.

"Shouldnt I-I meet his parents first before going out with him?" I stuttered to my mom.

"You can meet them later, go now," she pushed me to Seung Cheol.

"You'll be able to meet my parents later, after our date," Seung Cheol hold my hand as we left the house and to his car.

I couldnt even find anything to say. I couldnt even ask about the date!

"Are you okay?" Seung Cheol chuckled.

I just nodded.

"Im sorry you had to marry me, our parents had arranged it and Im not able to do anything,"

"Its okay, atleast Im not with some psychopath or anything," I mumbled.

Seung Cheol just smiled and drove us to a restaurant.

So we talked about ourselves and after eating we went to other places for our date.

"Lets get to your home now, our parents might wanna know about our relationship status now," Seung Cheol smiled as he slowly interwined our fingers.

I blushed and looked at him but he was already staring.

"I know we just met but you dont know how happy I am to be marrying you Erin," he smiled.

"Me too," I smiled.

"Now shall we go and tell our parents that we're ready to marry each other?" He asked.

I smiled and just nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Im sorry if this is not what you wanted ㅠㅠ