Seventeen's DK

Your pov

"___, my younger brother is coming later," Sora eonnie says.

Sora eonnie is my senior in college and my housemate.

"Oh okay," I say.

"His age is the same like yours but he's more childish and silly," she says.

"I guess its normal," I laugh.

"Yea, pretty normal for you aye? I know your ideal type ___. He's all you're looking for," she winks.

"Is this perfectmatch.com?" I chuckle.

Sora eonnie just shakes her head.

"___ if only you be my sister-in-law," she says, pretending to daydream.

"Eonnie," I whine.

"Im joking but just in case, I approve you as my sister-in-law," she says.

"He wont like me," I say.

"You'll never know," she says.

I shake my head then someone knocks on the door.

"Nuna, nuna, nuna," the guy outside sings while still knocking.

"He's here," she says before running to the front door.

I just sit in the couch facing the door. As eonnie opens the door, the guy smiles and hugs eonnie.

The guy has pretty cute eye smile. I thought.

"Oh Seok Min this is my housemate ___," she says.

"Nice meeting you, Im ___," I stand up and smile.

"Nice meeting you too. Im Seok Min. Is my nuna nice? Or does she bully you? Because she always bully me at home," he says pretending to wipe his non-existence tear.

"No she's really kind," I chuckle to hold myself from laughing.

"Seok Min if you keep making her laugh, she'll be 95% in love with you," eonnie says.

"Eonnie!" I blush.

"Really?" Seok Min says while looking at me.

"Really," eonnie says.

I just shake my head.

"I'll be at my room if you need anything," I say, trying to give the siblings some time to bond with each other.

"Dont," eonnie glares at me.

"Im giving you two a bonding time together and I dont wanna be a bother," I say.

"What if he keeps asking me about you when you leave us?" She says.

I just stare weirdly at her and Seok Min coughes.

"Nuna!" He hits her.

"Cant you see the look in his eyes when he looks at you?" She says.

"You talk too much nuna," Seok Min says, closing eonnie's mouth with his right hand.

Eonnie just roll her eyes and tries to remove his hand.

"I'll be in my room, bye," I quickly say while running to my room before eonnie does another excuse for me to stay.

When I reach my room I go to my bed and sleep since I have nothing to do.

"Nuna, dont bother her look at her, she's sleeping," I hear Seok Min's voice.

"She's been sleeping for an hour, that's enough," I hear eonnie's voice.

"Nuna lets not go out she must be tired," when Seok Min says that I quickly open my eyes.

"Whats going on here?" I ask.

"You're awake," eonnie says.

I rub my eyes and sit down.

"I said whats going on here," I ask again.

"We're going out," eonnie says.

"Go then," I say.

"In we it includes you," eonnie says.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"This boy here--" eonnie's sentence stop when Seok Min put his hand on eonnie's mouth.

"She's making stuff up," he says while eye smiling at me.

I feel myself blush when he eye smiles.

"Lets just go," eonnie says after she removes Seok Min's hand.

"Okay," I give up.

We all walk downstairs and when we reach outside the house, eonnie locks the door. Then eonnie drives us to the mall.

"We're going to eat first right?" I ask when we're on the way to the mall.

"Of course," eonnie says while smilling cheekily.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask.

She just smiles.

When we reach the mall Seok Min goes out of the car and I go out too but after I close the car door eonnie drives off.

"What the hell," I curse under my breath, watching eonnie drives off.

"Sorry about that," Seok Min says.

I look at him and see that he's looking at the ground. I sigh.

"Lets just get something to eat Im hungry," I say, pulling his hand to my favourite restaurant.

On our way there I still hold on his hand when he suddenly interwines our fingers together.

"What are you doing?" I ask, stopping from walking.

"Interwining our fingers?" He questions.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you hold my hand?" he questions again.

I chuckle.

"Can you not answer me with a question?" I ask.

"Oh okay," he laughs.

"So if I let go of my hand earlier, you wont interwine our fingers?" I ask.

He blushes.

"Thats a stupid lie honestly, its actually, nuna always talk about you. And when I met you, I was like, all she said was true. And I want this to be a date, that is why, I, you know, interwine our fingers together," he stutters a bit.

"You should have told me sooner," I smile.

"So you will accept this as a date?" He asks excitedly.

"Yea, its true. If you can make me laugh, Im already 95% in love you," I say.

°°°°°°°°

me editing this in 2016: pft what was i thinking.