Seventeen's S.Coups

Your pov

Seung Cheol and I take out the christmas tree and the christmas decoration.

"Christmas is in a few days so lets start decorating this christmas tree," Seung Cheol says.

I just nod.

"But just so you know, I never decorated a christmas tree before," I tell him honestly.

"Its okay, just follow my lead," he proudly says.

I just playfully roll my eyes and smile. He starts decorating the christmas tree and I just follow everything he does.

"So Seung Cheol, are you sure you know how to decorate a christmas tree?" I ask as we finish decorating the christmas tree.

Seung Cheol just scratch his head and look at the not decorated beautifully christmas tree.

"I dont actually know, lets start from the beginning," he says as he takes off all the christmas decoration on the christmas tree.

But half-way decorating the christmas tree, I guess Seung Cheol gives up as he starts taking the christmas decoration and decorates me instead.

"Seung Cheol, what on earth are you doing?" I ask.

"Decorating you," he says.

"We should decorate the christmas tree," I say, still trying to decorate the christmas tree.

But then something pokes my head and I turn to look at Seung Cheol.

"What was that?" I ask.

He shows me the star that was suppose to be put on the top of the christmas tree.

"Really?" I ask.

"I was bored," he says while pouting.

"Lets just get the boys to do this because I give up," I say, throwing the christmas decoration that is on my hand.

"I agree with that, now lets go do something more fun," he says, standing up.

He extends his hand for me to take and I hold his hand and he pulls me so I can stand easily.

"What fun?" I ask.

"Lets decorate the house," he says.

I gasp slightly.

"Whats wrong with that?" He asks.

"We cant even decorate a christmas tree," I tell.

He chuckles.

"Im joking," he says and pulls me to the couch.

"Lets just cuddle," he says.

I just nod.

"While watching Home Alone," he says, turning the tv on.

"That movie just never grows old huh?" I ask.

"Yup," he says while kissing your cheek.

So all day you guys just cuddle and watch all christmas movie.