Seventeen's Vernon

Part 3 xD Be ready Ting_tong xD And raxhel1223 ngehehehhehe🌚

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yee's pov

I seriously can go crazy right now. Right now I said.

"Are you okay?" Ting Ting asked me.

"Very," I said with gritted teeth as I saw Vernon and Rachel together being lovey-dovey ew.

Rachel saw me looking at their direction and smirked as she waved at me.

"She's so annoying!" I groaned.

Then suddenly they walked towards Ting Ting and me.

"Can we eat with you guys?" Vernon asked.

"I dont care, Im leaving anyways," I glared at Vernon.

"You havent even touched your food, what if you get sick?" Vernon asked.

"Why do you care?" I hissed.

Vernon sighed and I left with Ting Ting tagging along with me.

All day long I just sat quietly and tried to forget about everything. But as soon as its dismissal, Vernon and Rachel were at my locker acting all lovey-dovey again.

"Honestly you guys look awkward like you guys are just acting," I rolled my eyes as I pushed them away from my locker as I kept my books.

"Oh you do care about us?" Rachel smirked.

"I kinda care, kinda dont but mostly I kinda wanna slap the shit out of you," I slammed my locker shut as I glared at Rachel.

"Okay calm down," Vernon said.

"Calm down? You started these shits Vernon and you're asking me to calm down?" I pushed him.

"Okay okay stop this, Im sorry jeez," Rachel said.

"Oh what are you sorry for now? There's nothing--"

"Vernon is my cousin, dont you know?" Rachel cuts me off.

I stared weirdly at them.

"So whats the point here? You're using your cousin to make me angry?" I asked Rachel.

"Oh wait, or are you using your cousin to make me jealous?" I asked Vernon.

"You're jealous?" Vernon chuckled.

I blushed and hit Vernon.

"Just answer me," I said.

"This is just some childish revenge of mine Yee, maybe you dont remember but I still remember, you bullied me when we were still kids," Rachel said.

"Me?! I bullied you?" I widened my eyes.

"Yea you dont probably remember because the victim was me, not you," Rachel said and left.

"Thats it?" Vernon asked.

"What do you mean thats it?" I frowned.

"I thought they will be a major fight here that is why Im still standing here to be the hero," Vernon smirked.

I hit him as hard as I can.

"You started this!"

"Rachel did not me!" Vernon laughed.

"You think this is funny?" I asked.

"Yea," he chuckled.

I closed my eyes as I tried to control my anger.

"Okay, so I'll go straight to the point," I said and Vernon nodded.

"Do you like Ting Ting?"

He shook his head.

"M-me?" I stuttered.

"Well I dont like you--"

"Oh I get it now you hang out with me just to help Rachel?" I scoffed.

"Well yea because she asked me for help and I help because you bullied her before and she's my cousin," Vernon said.

"That was probably long time ago! I dont even remember!" I shouted.

"Wait--"

"I hate you," I cried and left him.

"I said wait," I felt his hand pulling my wrist.

"What now?" I pulled my wrist away from him and wiped my tears and he suddenly chuckled.

"Im sorry, I know I shouldnt be chuckling right now but you're really cute when you're angry," Vernon said.

I was about to hit him and when he stopped me.

"You havent listen to me til the end just now, I wanted to say that I dont like you at first when I knew that you bullied Rachel before but then when I started to hang out with you, I dont think you're a person who bullies people and tried to convince Rachel that it might be another person but Rachel insisted to continue her revenge to the end,"

"So do you like me or do you like me not?" I asked.

"Why are you so straight forwarded?" Vernon chuckled.

"Because you're confusing," I said.

Vernon chuckled.

"Yes I like you Yee," he smiled.

"After all those shits and now you're telling the truth?" I asked.

"That is why Im gonna ask you out on a date, as an apology? So will you go out on a date with me?"

I dont know, will I?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I dont know what you guys wanted at the end so I'll let you guys think of it but cliffhanger for you Yee no ending for u xD next time dont ask for a sad ending yee because lee and my brain will be combined to make it annoying for u instead of sad xD

these ideas are also from 蕾秋Lee raxhel1223 thanks Lee xD #DEF🌚