Seventeen's Woozi

Your pov

Im waiting for Ji Hoon to come home. Its 1am and he's still not home. Speaking of the devil he finally comes home. He lazily walk into the house.

"You're home," I say.

"Obviously," he says while rolling his eyes.

I sigh.

"How's practice?" I ask.

"Im tired," he says.

"Are you hungry? Want me to cook something for you?" I ask.

"No," he shortly replied and go straight to our shared bedroom.

I sigh again. I'll just bring his favourite food! I walk upstairs to our bedroom with his favourite food and see nobody there and hear the water splashing.

"Shower," I mumble to myself.

After awhile he comes out fully dressed in his sleeping wear. He usually wears his cloth inside the bathroom.

"I bring your favourite food!" I brightly say.

He just rolles his eyes and sit on the bed.

"Ji Hoon?" I call.

"Im tired," he says again.

"Oh sleep.."

"Of course Im gonna sleep.What do you think Im gonna do?" He cuts me off.

"Then I'll turn off the light so.."

"Just turn it off dont go and tell me everything," he says, cutting me off again.

"Ji Hoon, dont lash your anger out on me. I didnt do anything," I say.

"Well you were being annoying," he says.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Dont try to fight me ____," he says while standing up and walks towards me.

"Im not I just.."

He slaps me on the face.

"Shut up," he says and go back to the bed and sleeps.

I hold my cheek and tears fall. I turn off the light and walk to the living room.

I sob at the living room and end up sleeping on the couch.

Woozi's pov

I cant sleep. I keep feeling guilty. I sigh. I walk downstair and see ____ sleeping on the couch. I can also hear her hicupping like she just finished crying.

"____?" I call.

But all I hear is her hiccup. I walk towards her and see that there's a red mark and tears on her cheek.

"Im sorry," I say caressing her cheek that I slapped.

I carry her bridal way to our bed and I hug her to sleep.

________

I wake up with no ____ beside me. I quickly check the bathroom and she's not there.

"____?" I call her as I walk downstairs quickly.

"In the kitchen," she says.

I sigh in relief and quickly go to the kitchen seeing her wash the dishes.

"____," I say as I backhug her.

"Ji Hoon, whats wrong?" She says turning around so Im now hugging her waist.

"Im scared of losing you because I messed up big time," I say hugging her tightly.

"You wont," she says and hugs me back.

"Promise me you will never let me go even when I mess up so bad?" I say.

"Only if you promise the same," she says.

"I'll never let you go," I say.

"Me too," she says.

"I love you so much," I say.

"I love you so much too and Im sorry for being annoying last night," she says.

"You werent annoying, Im just being stupid and please forgive me for hurting you mentally and physically," I say.

"I forgive you," she says.

I just smile and kiss the top of her head.

"Thankyou for still willing to forgive me,"