Seventeen's Joshua

Dedicated to elisyayasmin ^^

warning: not the holy joshua's real character in this imagine

Elisya's pov

"What do you get by bullying me Joshua?" I gained my courage to ask him that.

Joshua pretends to think and then looks at me.

"I have no idea, do you have any?"

I rolled my eyes and was about to leave him when he pulled my hair.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"Now I know, I get to see you suffer," Joshua chuckled.

"But I suffered eneough Joshua!" I shouted and ran to my class.

Then I sat at my seat and as soon as I did Joshua suddenly came into my class.

The class was full of whispers and squeling. Joshua is a kingka here, nothing to be surprise here.

"Hey," Joshua said as he took a seat beside me.

"Joshua I told you, I suffered--"

"Im here to say sorry,"

I look at him and see his sincere eyes.

"I guess I used the wrong way to get your attention,"

I just stared weirdly at him.

"I like you Elisya,"

After hearing that I laughed.

"Yea, keep on talking bullshit, thats what always comes out from your mouth anyways," I chuckled dryly.

"Elisya, Im serious," he said as he took my hand in his.

I immediately pulled my hand away from his.

"And you expect me to believe you? After all this years of bullying me, you expect me to believe what you're saying?" I asked.

"I can prove it to you," Joshua said.

I just ignored him but he took my hand and stood up making me stand with him.

"So Elisya's classmates, from now on I'll be courting her," Joshua said and my eyes widened.

Then Joshua looked at me and smiled.

"Because I like her since the very first day I bullied her," Joshua said while looking at me.

I looked everywhere but his face and saw lots of glares from girls. Im dead.

As soon as the school bell rings, Joshua smiled at me kissed my cheek.

"Lets have recess together okay?" He said and left.

As soon as he left I feel someone pulling my hair harshly.

"Ouch let go!" I screamed.

"What did you do to get Joshua to like you huh?!" Some girls surrounded me.

"Nothing!"

"Lies," a girl said and slapped me.

"The teacher is coming!" Someone said and all the girls gave one last glare before walking back to their seats.

I just cried silently. First Joshua now the girls?

Its finally recess and I hurriedly packed my stuff and head to my locker. I quickly shove everything into the locker and as soon as I closed my locker Joshua was standing there.

"Whats the rush? And why is your eyes swollen?" Joshua asked as he  was about to caressed my cheek.

"Dont touch me Joshua! You're just causing me to suffer more," I cried as I slapped his hand away.

"So someone did this?" He asked.

I just cried.

"Dont cry," Joshua hugged me.

That just made me cry harder.

"I'll protect you," he said.

"I'll get bully more Josh let me go," I sobbed as I try to push him away.

"No Elisya, Im gonna protect you no matter what," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

I guess trusting him wont be so bad.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Idek how to end this. Forgive this dumb author u may call minguu.