Seventeen's Jeonghan

"Jagiya what are you eating?" Jeonghan asks as he walks into the kitchen.

"Spaghetti," you answer.

"Suddenly wanted to eat spaghetti?" Jeonghan asks as he sits across from you.

"To forghetti my regretti," you say.

Jeonghan chuckles.

"What did you regret?" Jeonghan asks.

"I told you I wanna forget it," you say.

"Come on you can tell me," Jeonghan says.

By that time, you've already finished your spaghetti so you look at him.

"I'd say about 60% of my stories I tell go unfinished because either someone cuts me off or I stop talking because I realize that no one is listening," you say.

"And that's what had happened when you went out with your friends earlier?" Jeonghan asks.

"Yea, I regret going out with them. It hurts me so much knowing nobody listens to me," you say, feeling hurt.

"Tell me, I'll listen," Jeonghan says while smilling warmly at you.

"Well--" you got cut off by the door bell.

"A minute!" Jeonghan shouts and looks at you sadly.

You just sigh. Being cut off, again. You thought.

"I'll just check who it is okay?" Jeonghan says and walks to the front door.

You sigh again and keep your plate at the sink and wash them. After washing them you walk to the living room and see all the guys there.

"Hey ___!" They all say.

"Hey," you say.

"We got bored at the dorm," Seungkwan says.

"Oh," you reply shortly.

"Are you okay?" Joshua asks.

"Yea, everything's fine," you say.

They all just nod their head and Jeonghan looks at you.

"You guys wanna eat something?" You ask.

"What do you have?" Hoshi asks.

"Well I have spaghetti," you say.

"Ooo I want!" The8 says with the rest nodding their head.

"Okay, I'll just heat up the sauce first," you say and walk to the kitchen.

You go to the stove and turn it on. You then stir the sauce then after awhile you turn off the stove and sigh. As you're about to get a bowl to keep the sauce someone backhugs you.

"Im sorry," Jeonghan says.

"Why are you sorry? You didnt do anything wrong," you ask while removing his hand so you can turn to look at him.

"Its obvious that you're hurt," Jeonghan says.

"Yea but its not your fault okay?" You say while smiling.

You then walk to the cabinet and takes a bowl.

"Besides, it doesnt matter," you say.

Jeonghan sighs.

"If their done eating, Im gonna force them to go home," Jeonghan says.

"And why would you do that?" You ask while putting the sauce into the bowl.

"So you wont be cut off by anything or anyone when you're trying to tell me your stories," Jeonghan says.

"Thats sounds great," you say.

"Of course it is," Jeonghan says and kisses your cheek.

You just smile and turn to look at him.

"I love you," Jeonghan says.

"I love you too," you say.

Jeonghan kisses you and you kiss him back.

"Whats taking you guys so long?!" You both break the kiss as you guys hear Seungkwan's voice from the living room.

You look at Jeonghan and Jeonghan looks at you. Then you guys end up laughing imagining a dramatic Seungkwan at the living room.