Seventeen's DK

"Argh," Dokyeom groans the loudest as they finished their practice.

"I brought food," you say as they all sit on the floor.

"Thanks," they all sincerely say except Dokyeom who hasnt speak anything.

"Whats wrong?" You ask Dokyeom.

"We need to talk," he says and pulls you outside.

"What is it Seok Min?" You ask.

"Lets break up," he says.

"What? Why? Seok Min, if you have any problem you can tell me. We can go through it together," you say, holding your tears.

"But the problem is you," he says.

"Me?" You ask.

"Yes you. We spend lots of time together making me lost track of time with practice. I cant manage being with you and be in Seventeen at the same time. And sometimes I think you're too clingy," he says.

Then both of you stay silent.

"So you're really breaking up with me?" You ask as tears now falling.

He just nods.

"Okay, thankyou for giving me good memories," you say while wiping your tears and leave him to your house.

DK's pov

I go back into the dance practice room.

"Where's ___?" They all ask while eating the food she brought.

"She left," I answer.

They just nod and continue to eat. I just sit in silence.

"Why do you look so gloomy? You guys had a fight?" Coups hyung asks.

"I broke up with her," I say.

Everyone stop eating and look at me.

"Why?" They ask.

"I spend too much time with her. I didnt practice much and sometimes she's clingy," I say.

"Clingy like what?" Mingyu asks.

"She always asks what my problem is but when I didnt tell her she keeps asking," I say.

"She just want to know so she can figure out how to make you forget that problem, thats ___," they say.

"But--" Ji Soo hyung cuts me off.

"You were so horribly blind," Ji Soo hyung says.

"What?" I ask.

"She was right there, she was always there to deal with your problem and pick you up when you're falling apart. She was the one who stuck by your side through it all when we werent there. Now that you broke up with her, you look so gloomy. How could you be so blind?" Ji Soo hyung says.

They all nod their heads.

"She cared for you Seok Min," Ji Soo hyung says while patting my back.

"Can I leave? I need to get to ___," I say.

"Go," they all say.

I quickly take a bus and go to ___'s house.

"____?" I call, knocking on her door.

After a minute she open the door with swollen red eyes.

"___, Im so sorry," I say and hug her.

She just cry.

"I really love you ___. A lot. I know sometimes I mess up and do things that make me seem like I dont care but trust me, you're my world," I say.

She keeps hugging me.

"I wont break up with you ___, Im sorry about earlier. I wasnt thinking," I say.

"Im just glad you're back," she says.

"Trust me, I wont leave you again," I say tightening the hug.