Seventeen's Wonwoo

A/n- ayo ayo! Let me tell you guys honestly, this imagine is inspired by my favourite k-drama that is *drum roll* The Master's Sun! I suddenly miss that drama because its like 2 years ago xD Enjoy ;)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Just leave me alone already!" You scream at the ghost that keeps following you.

"Buy me coffee," the ghost says.

"Dont you have manners? Where's your please?" You stop walking and look at the ugly looking ghost.

"Please buy me coffee," the ghost says.

"Urgh," you groan and walk to the usual coffee shop you go.

"Two coffee please," you say to the cashier.

"Two?" She asks.

"Yea," you say.

You didnt mind people's thoughts and weird stares because you're used to it.

"Coming right up," she says and gives your order to the barista.

You pay her first and after awhile you got your coffee.

"Lets go," you say to the ghost and walk to a nearby park.

You guys sit on a bench and you put the ghost's drink on the bench and you see the ghost drinking it.

"How did you die?" You ask.

"Car accident, I was on my way to the coffee shop to buy coffee," the ghost says.

You shake your head and drink your coffee. Then suddenly it starts raining. You run to find shelter but you end up on the road almost hit by a car.

"Are you crazy?!" The driver comes out and walks towards you.

You keep your mouth shut as you see a new ghost behind him.

"Look to the left and right before crossing the road," he says and tries to walk back to his car.

You poke his shoulder to say sorry but as you touch him you felt an electric running to your body and see that the ghost is gone.

"What?" He asks as he turns around to look at you again.

"Ohmygod, did you feel the electric?" You ask.

He looks at you weirdly.

"Look Im already soak wet here so I need to go," he says.

"Im talking the truth!" You say.

But he already walks in the car. You are still on the road and he honks you.

"Oh sorry," you say and walk to the side.

The car drives away from your sight.

"I need to find him again," You mumble.

____

"Hello? Yes uncle I really need a job, I just got fired," you say as your uncle calls you.

"Im retiring from my job as a secretary," he says.

"You're a secretary?" You ask.

"Yes, and they are searching for a new secretary. You need to be fast," he says.

"Where is it?" You ask.

"Its at the Big Mall," he says.

"I'll be there now!" You say, quickly hanging up and get ready.

"Where are you going?" The female ghost that always accompany you at your apartment says.

"Job interview," you say, walking out your apartment door.