Seventeen's Woozi

죽었어요 나는 HAHAHAHA I FAILED PHYSIC AGAIN 4 more marks dudeee come on ㅠㅠ

Dedicated to JiJi_17_Juliet again xD

Juliet's pov

"Wake up!" I shouted with the other members while shooting marshmallow at him.

"Ya ya!" Ji Hoon yelled as he finally woke up.

"Happy birthday!" We shouted and then Ji Hoon suddenly took the marshmallow and started to throw it at me.

"Happy birthday too Juliet," he smiled.

I chuckled and the rest started shooting me with marshmallows.

"Happy birthday to both our married couple!" They shouted and started to shoot both of us with marshmallow.

"Okay stop stop," Ji Hoon said.

They instanly stopped.

"Present time!" Dino said and we all rushed to take our presents.

"I wanna open Juliet's present first," Ji Hoon said.

"No I wanna be the last," I gave him a pressed smiled as I hold onto the box of present close to me.

"Okay but honestly my present for you was to bring you out to a romantic date or something but you invited them," Ji Hoon said.

"Aye dont be like this hyung!" The younger line said.

"Whatever," he said as they all handed their present to Ji Hoon.

"Dont you wanna open theirs?" I asked.

"I dont care about them, I got a feeling that yours are the best," Ji Hoon smiled.

"Okay," I smiled and handed him the box.

He took it happily and opened it. He stared the content of the box and smiled as the rest of the members tried to peek what I got him.

"Im gonna be a father!" Ji Hoon cheered as he showed everyone the pregnancy test that showed positive.

"Wow you guys did it?" Seungkwan asked.

The members hit him as I blushed but Ji Hoon smiled and walked towards me.

"This gotta be the best present ever," he hugged me.

I hugged him back and smiled.

"Congrats!" They all cheered and started shooting us with marshmallows again.

"Ya you guys better clean this up," Ji Hoon said.

"But Juliet suggested this!" They whined.

"She's pregnat, I need to take care of her and bring her out, so you guys should clean while we go get ready," Ji Hoon said and smiled at me.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

Ji Hoon nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Lets get ready for our date,"

°°°°°°

Sorry I have no idea ㅠㅠ