Seventeen's S.Coups

Part 2! Lee the evil character's idea xD thanks lee raxhel1223 xD

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Seung Cheol's pov

Lee and me were already back at our apartment after visiting Hanyee. I just watched my girlfriend smirking. What's on her mind?

Lee and Hanyee. They were once bestfriend, but now ex bestfriend. I felt guilty for all that I've done. I ruined their friendship. Hanyee doesnt deserve this. Im sorry Hanyee.

Lee was still smirking. I dont know why I ended up being her boyfriend. I think I dont have feelings for her but Im still with her. I dont even know why I cant break up with her. Is she using black magic on me?

I kept thinking about Hanyee.

Hanyee.

Lee was still smirking.

I felt annoyed now. I poked Lee's head.

"What's on your mind? You kept smirking," I stared at her annoyingly.

"I thought about how I killed Lee,"

"Are you crazy? Seriously you are Lee," I began to laugh at her.

"I know Im crazy, it's because of you," Lee grinned.

"Dont be," I tried to not be so romantic.

I want to be with Hanyee.

I lied to my feelings. I really like you Hanyee.

I have to end this now.

"Lee, this is now or never, I dont think I like you and I dont even know why I cheated on Hanyee to be with you," I said.

Lee then stared at me with her penetrating eyes.

"What did you just say?" Lee asked.

"Lee, Im sorry, but I want to break up with you,"

"You want to break up with me after what I've done to make you like me?!" She screamed.

"Lee--"

"Im not Lee!"

I just stared at her as she was fuming with anger.

"Im not Lee, I'm Yeeting," she smirked.

Yeeting? Isnt that--

"I killed Lee. After that I changed my face to look like Lee and took my revenge towards Hanyee," she smirked again.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I really hate her," she cried.

I must call the cops. I carefully took my phone out from my pocket.

"She stole all that I've wanted. She stole my family. She stole my happiness. And the most important was she stole my only true love, you," she cried.

I just gulped.

"Hanyee was just my foster sister that my parents brought from the orphanage when we were both 5 years old but she always get my parents attention and not me, their own daughter," then she stopped crying and looked angry again.

"I always hated her!"

I was startled as she started to run to our bedroom. I took this chance to call the cops and told them the address. After I hang up I heard someone walking towards me.

"I went to Lee's house and stabbed her with a knife and then I buried her so I wont be caught," she smirked while hiding something behind her back.

"Okay please calm down," I said.

"I killed Lee with this knife!" She shouted as she showed me the knife.

I just widened my eyes as she kept walking towards me. I then heard the cops' siren.

"Why did you call the cops?" She glared at me.

"Yeeting--" I said before she stabbed me with the knife.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling and the smell of medicine attacked my nose.

"Please tell me Im in heaven," I said.

"Are you kidding me?" Someone said.

I turned to look who was talking and saw Hanyee shaking her head.

"Hanyee?" I said as I tried to sit but failed as I felt a pain on my chest.

"Be careful!" Hanyee yelled.

I just moaned in pain.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were in a coma for a month already," Hanyee said.

"Yeeting stabbed me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I cant believe she did all this you know, Lee was innocent," Hanyee said.

"How about you? I thought you were--" I stopped my sentence as I thing it might hurt Hanyee.

"Crazy?"

I hesitantly nodded.

"I recovered I guess," she shrugged.

I sighed in relief.

"Im sorry for what I've done Hanyee, I dont know what happened to me, can we start over again?" I asked.

"I dont know Seung Cheol. I lost Lee, Yeeting is in the prison, you--" she didnt continue her words.

"What about me?" I asked nervously.

"You once cheated on me, I lost my mind because of that Seung Cheol, what am I suppose to feel now?" Tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"I know, I was wrong, I dont know what Yeeting did to me, I-I always loved you Hanyee, I never stopped," I said as I closed my eyes.

I can feel my warm tears on my cheeks and then I felt a soft hand wiping my tears away and then it was gone.

I opened my eyes to see Hanyee smiling as she wipes her own tears now.

I then struggled to sit, ignoring the pain.

"Oh damn I forgot to call the doctor," Hanyee cursed.

"Wait," I pulled her hand before she can leave the room.

"Yes?"

I just smiled and kissed her.

°°°°°°°°°°

Is this good enough for an ending..?

Anyways, Lee thanks for the idea, and sorry I always make you evil in the stories OF YOUR IDEAS xD