Seventeen's Vernon & Jun & S.Coups

Dedicated to Kjersti_1DHoran ^^ Its okay to have a weird name, its unique and cool ^^

•~•~•~•~•~•

Kjersti's pov

As I walked down the dark alley, I heard someone talking but I tried to ignore it. The flickering street light aint helping either so I fasten my footsteps but to no luck someone pulled my wrist.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"Shut up, if you scream you dont know what we'll do," I could see him smirk.

The street light kept flickering so I barely noticed another guy behind him.

"Help!" I shouted.

"I said shut up didnt I?" The guy went closer to my face.

"Somebody please help me!" I cried.

Then the guy was out of my sight. I gasped as I saw three guys against two. The bad guys deserved it. Shaking all the thought away I immediately called the police.

"Are you okay?" A guy asked me as the other two hold the bad guys.

"I-Im okay," I stuttered.

Then the street light flickered on again and I saw his face. He's so--

"Miss?"

"W-what?" I asked.

"The police are here, there's nothing to worry about now," he smiled.

I then looked at the side and saw the two asshole being arrested by the polices.

"Thanks, you and your friends, really, thank you for saving me," I sobbed.

He then hugged me and patted my back.

"You're welcome, we're glad we're able to help you before they did anything worse. And please be careful next time, dont walk in the streets alone especially at night times," he broke the hug and left with his friends.

Then the police came to me and brought me to the police station for investigation.

"Be careful!" Someone shouted as I jogged passed the basketball court.

Instead of being careful, I looked at where the voice came from only to have my face hit by a ball. (sorry🌚)

"Damn," I cursed silently.

I had my eyes faced to the ground as I kept rubbing the place with my hair. (idk if u guys do this but i know i do)

"Sorry," someone apologized.

I looked at the guy and shook my head.

"You already gave a warning not your fault,"

Then someone else walked towards us.

"Hey, you're the girl we helped the other day right?" I then recognized his voice.

"Oh it was you guys, hi, thanks again," I said.

"I didnt notice that you were this beautiful," he smiled.

I then blushed while the first guy cleared his throat.

"Vernon cut it, Im Jun by the way," the guy said.

"Im Kjersti," I smiled.

"I like your name! Its so unique!" Jun smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Uhm, do you wanna see us play basketball?" Vernon asked.

"Yea sure, I need to meet the other who saved me too anyways," I agreed.

"Cool, Coups hyung is just there," Vernon pulled me to the basketball court.

I blushed at the touch but I didnt care to be very honest.

"Hyung! This is the girl we saved before in the dark alley," Vernon told this guy.

Wow, all three of them are so handsome.

"Hey, Im S.Coups," the guy smiled.

"Kjersti," I smiled back.

"Sorry about the ball tho, Jun threw it," he pointed to Jun.

"I didnt do it on purpose tho!"

"Its okay, it doesnt hurt that much tho," I chuckled.

"But it does hurt right? Want me to buy an ice pack or something?" Vernon asked.

"You dont have to do that, Im here just to thank all of you personally for saving me the other day, so I guess I'll just get going now," I excused myself.

I jogged to my house someone jogged next to me. I turned my head to the side and he too looked at me while smiling.

"Need to make sure you reach home safely," he winked.

I blushed and continued to jog.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, making me stop jogging.

"D-do I have to answer that?" I stuttered.

"Well if you have the answer maybe you have to," he smiled.

"N-no I dont have a boyfriend,"

Then Vernon's smile got wider.

"Then maybe I could ask you out on a date sometimes? Dont worry, I'll send you home until you safetly reach your home,"

I just blinked a few time and Vernon chuckled.

"I want to protect you Kjersti," he said and he looked so sincere so I nodded.

"Then protect me," I smiled.

Vernon smiled and kissed me.

•••••••••

when i try to finish all the requests, i start to write crap smh. sorry.