Seventeen's Vernon

A/n Check out the Kpop Imagine! (Its admin Nichole's not mine, btw I like to be knows as Ti ;p) Kbye -Ti.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Vernon's pov

Because of the noisy surrouding at my house, I decided to go to the library and do my homework there.

As I reach the library, I walk into the door and go to the farthest table at the library. I sit across a girl that is wearing her earphones as she sings to the song slowly. She's so focus on doing her stuff.

Without me knowing, I've been staring at her the whole time since I sat there. She's just so attractive. She's so beautiful.

Then suddenly she stretch her arms while standing up and walks to the bookshelf and takes another book. After getting it, she packs all her stuff and go to the counter to borrow the books. After borrowing the book she walks out the door and then I come back to my senses and do my homework.

___

I come back to the library again and I go to the table where the girl sat yesterday. Unfortunately, the girl isnt there. I sigh and sit at where she sat yesterday. But as I turn to the door she's standing there.

She then walks to the table that Im at and sit across me and glance at me for awhile before walking to the bookshelf.

She isnt wearing her earphone, might as well take this chance to talk to her. I thought and walk towards her.

She's still searching for some book with her back is facing me when I clear my throat.

"Excuse me beautiful," I say.

She then turns to look at me and blushes.

"Oh Im sorry," she says and leaves that area.

Crap. I thought. I just take some random book and sit back at the seat I was sitting earlier.

I then see the girl back to the earlier bookshelf and find herself a book and sit across me.

I do my homework while glancing at her once in awhile. Everytime I glance at her I notice that she's staring at me. She would quickly do her I guess homework when I caught her staring at me.

Then I decided to stop doing my homework and take a piece of candy from my pocket and pop in my mouth and stare at her who is doing her homework uncomfortably.

She then looks up making eye contact with me and she looks away quickly.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I ask, gaining my courage.

She looks at me and smiles warmly.

"No, its just, I somehow cant focus if I dont listen to music. Its an old habit of mine to listen to music so I can focus on my homeworks. Old habits die hard right?" She asks.

I nod.

"Yea I guess. So you're new here?" I ask.

"Well sort of because its been a long time since I come back to Korea and Im gonna enter a school here later so I want to improve my korean language," she says.

"I could help you if you want to. I do have a great ability to make someone focus on something," I say, smiling cheekily, feeling comfortable with her already.

"Focus on what? Your face?" She asks.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Are you saying that if I teach you, you'll only focus on my face?" I ask, smirking a bit.

She blushes.

"I mean like, the others, that you helped before," she says quickly, way to quickly for me.

I just smirk while she pokes her tongue out.

"Well, Im afraid I cant help you focus on your studies then. So wanna grab something to eat?" I ask.

"I dont know, we dont even know each other," she says.

Oh yea, I forgot to introduce myself. I thought to myself while mentally facepalming myself.

"Im Hansol," I introduce myself.

She smiles and extends her hand for me to shake.

"____, nice meeting you Hansol," she says.

We shake our hand and I notice that her hand is way too soft.

"Spoiled by your parents?" I ask still holding her hand.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Your hand is so soft like you never do any works or house chores," I say.

She pulls her hand.

"Im not spoiled okay I just have someone do the chores for me," she says while rubbing her elbow.

I raise my eyebrow at her and she quickly changes the topic and that made me chuckle.

"Is the offer still on?" She asks.

"Grab something to eat?" I ask.

"Yea," she says.

"Of course its still on, so lets go, my treat," I wink.

She blushes and stands up and packs her stuff.

"Wait," she says and keeps the earlier book she took.

I keep the book that I took earlier too.

"Shall we go now?" I ask.

"Yea we shall go now," she says while smiling.

As we're walking outside the library I tell her something.

"I caught you staring at me lots of time," I say.

"Told you I cant focus without music," she says.

"Or is it because of my face?" I ask.

"Says the one who was staring at me the whole time yesterday," she says.

I feel my face heating up.

"You saw?" I ask.

"Of course, Im not oblivious of my surroundings you know," she says.

I scratch the back of my neck.

"So, I kinda find you attractive and I would love to know you more," I say.

"I would love that too," she says.

"So how about this as a date?" I ask.

"Fine with me," she says while smiling.

I smile and hold her hand. So all the way to find some place to eat, we keep holding hands while talking about our own self.