Seventeen's Jun

You see from afar that Jun is talking to a girl.

"You said you're going out with the guys," you mutter.

You angrily walk back to your apartment.

___

"__, why didnt you pick up my calls?" Jun asks as he walks in the door.

You scoff and go to your room.

"__," Jun calls.

You just lock the door and curse under your breath when you remember the lock is not working.

"__," Jun calls again when he opens the door.

"What?" You snap.

"Why are you so angry?" He asks.

"Because you lied you liar!" You shout and try to push him out of the room.

He got a hold of your hands.

"What did I lie to you __?" He asks.

"You said you're going out with the guys but no you're out with a girl!" You try to pull your hand.

"This is why I didnt want to tell you about this, she's my cousin," he says while pushing your hands.

"I dont care about who is that girl! I didnt say you cheated on me didnt I?! I just said you're a liar, you said you're out with the guys! You know you could just tell me--" Tears flow down your cheeks.

"__, I--"

"You could just tell me that you're meeting your cousin instead of telling me that you're going out with the guys. What if I really think that you're cheating on me?" You ask while crying.

"Im afraid you'll get jealous if I say Im meeting my cousin that is a girl," he says.

"Dont you trust me?" You sob.

"I trust you, I just, I dont know, Im sorry, will you forgive me?" he asks.

"People do mistakes and because I love you, I forgive you," you say.

"Thanks __, I love you so much, I wont lie to you anymore, I promise," he says while hugging you.

"I love you too and I trust you," you say while hugging him back.