Hey Little One( Slenderman Love Story)

This is my first story so please give me as much criticism as needed:) Enjoy the chapter.

Jessica's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I quickly got up and went to go change into some black skinny jeans and a white tee. I went downstairs to face my abusive mother. She starts blabbing about how I need to get a job so I can get out of the house so she would have to see my face ever again. I hate her, she abuses me physically and emotionally but mostly emotionally calling me a whore, slut, motherfuc***, and all these other hurtful names. The only time in which I actually remember her hitting me was when my dad died. I loved my dad, he was nice to me, always cheered me up when I was feeling down, and that all faded away once he died. He died because of a car accident and the other guy riding the other car was drunk so they crashed and that's what happened. Since then my mom always blamed me for his death even thought it had nothing to do with me. Now back to the present, as usual I ignored her and grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door to go to school. When I arrived, I went straight to biology class only to be greeted by the player of the school, Mark. " Hey there Jessica, wanna 'study' after school." "No thanks," I replied,"I have better things to do than hang out with a player whom thinks he can get all the girls in his bed, which clearly you can't cause I was never and will never be in your bed." "I wouldn't say that princess cause you will be in my bed at least once, and how can you resist me?" "Trust me ,I can resist being without you for my whole life?" Mark the leaned in. His face close to mine, and when he was about to kiss me, I pushed him off me, and then took the seat farthest away from 'him'. Then lunch time came so I met up with my friend Victoria. We sat down at the table and I then remember the dream I had last night.

Dream

I was running away from something. It was chasing me, I grew tired and tired with every minute of me running as fast as I can, but the thing was too fast. I suddenly stopped to be faced with a letter say NO,NO,NO! on it and a stick figure which seems like a little kid drew it. I then felt something behind me, feeling the hit of hot breath on my neck. I started to slowly turn around, and then I saw him. The figure looked to be about 10 feet tall, it appeared to be wearing a suit, blood red tie, it has long limbs, extra arms sprouting from his back, and his face. His face is what scared me the most, he had NO FACE. No eyes, no ears,no nose,no mouth, no anything. I stood there, I couldn't move,couldn't scream. I was just there paralyzed. Just then one of its extra arms was reaching towards me and from there a I woke up.

End of dream

So I decided to tell Victoria. Once I told her the dream, she looked at me like I was crazy ,which was pretty funny. After that, went back to my classes and soon the day was over. I was going home so I decided to take the shortcut which was an alley way. Most people think alleyways are where all the bad things happen but I always took them and nothing bad ever happened to me. I suddenly hear footsteps behind me so I started to go at a faster pace. The footsteps started going faster, so I then started immediately to sprint and the other person started to sprint as well. The person then catched up to me and covered my mouth. I turned around to see a random guy about the age of 26. He then wisphered,"what is a cute girl like you be doing in this alley." I started to freak out and punch and kick in every direction. The guy then pinned my arms behind my head and started to take my clothes off. I now had tears streaming down my face like a waterfall, thinking, this is how my innocence is going to be taken. The guy was then stab with an...... arm! Wait that arm looks familiar but from where. Wait that is the arm from, and then I see the faceless man who was in my dream. I stared at him in shock and he just ran away in inhuman speed. At stare back at the guy who almost took my innocence thanks to that faceless man, on the floor dead with his guts and other organs ripped out. His eyes looked like they rolled back and lost the life in them. I put my clothes back on and head home, feeling terrified and confused at the same time. When I arrived my mom waited at the door looking mad, knowing I'm going to get beaten for being late. My mom, I don't think I can even call her that, grabbed my hair and pushed me on the floor. She punched and kicked me in every part of my body but mostly my face.

Comment, like, and follow for more updates

10 reads, 5 likes, and 1 comment for next chapter.