Chapter 17

Zalgo's POV

This Jessica girl holds beauty, bravery, and kindness. She will most definitely stay with that Slenderman, but not for long. Slenderman is like a stick, I could easily break him. He is no match for me, Lord Zalgo and he will never be. Jessica deserves someone who will protect her until the point where your actually risking your whole life, someone who will love her and never hurt her in any way, someone who will make her happy until her cheek bones hurt because she was laughing so much, and that person is me. Let pay them a little uninvited visit.

Slenderman's POV

Me and Jessica were cuddling together while watching tv until we were interrupted by a horrible screeching noise that made my ear drums bleed, if I have any that is. There was a dark figure in the corner of the room. Jessica was clinging on to me tighter as the figure headed our way.

The figure appeared out of the shadows and it was Lord Zalgo. Oh no, he better not hurt Jessica. He came forward and stopped when he was right in front of us. He wasn't in his human like in Jessica's dream, instead he was the creepy looking monster he is with his horns and weird structure.

He went down on one knee and said," Jessica, will you be my queen?" Jessica responded by saying,"Let me think about it...... OH HELL NO!" I chuckled lightly only to be returned by a glare of Zalgo. It was quite adorable to see her getting pissed. Zalgo looked pissed as well and dragged her away into one of his portals but when I was about to yank her back, she had left already.

Plz vote and comment:)