Chapter 19

Jessica's POV

He just stared at me until I asked," uh why are you staring at me like that?" "Nothing," smiling at me. "Why am I here?," I asked getting mad with each second passing. "You are going to become my queen," he said as if it was nothing. "Whoever said I wanted to be queen!," I yelled at him.

"You have no choice and besides why would you be with that Slenderman. He's nothing compared to what I am. I'm strong, brave, and handsome." "Pffft handsome, my ass," I laughed. "But really your nothing like him. He's sweet, funny, serious at times, brave, and a protector to me. "I can be sweet, funny and everything Slenderman can be but I can be more than what he'll ever do," Zalgo said.

"You'll only do all stuff just for me but it really won't be the same since your trying to compare yourself to Slendy. And you shouldn't compare yourself to someone that I love, not an imposter like you," I said with a very fierce tone that made him get mad.

"Can you just stop complaining and eat. I need to attend some meeting and I won't leave you starving," he said in a calm tone. "Fine," I said in defeat.

I sat down on the comfy black stool and started eating the scrambled eggs first. The were really good. Next the sausages with BACON! And at last I finally ate the pancakes. I pretty full and to top it off with a glass of orange juice. Zalgo knows how to cook, I thought.

"Now what?" "I need to go to the meeting so i'll leave you here with my servants," Zalgo said, leaving me here in a house full of monsters.

Plz vote and comment:)