Chapter 6

Jessica's POV

I woke up after I blacked out. I looked around and sure enough we were in Paris. I could see the Eiffel Tower from the window in the store. I turned around and saw the human Trendy talking with a young looking woman. I walked up to them and waited until they were done with their conversation . In the meanwhile, I would gather all the surrounding. The walls were painted a cream color with many flower designs on them. The tiles were light brown with different kind of brown tones as stripes. There were sparkly mirrors all over the place with white marble dressing rooms. Someone tapped on my shoulder and it was a guy wearing a tuxedo with a name tag. I told him that I was here with my friend. When Trendy finally stopped talking to that woman, we were off shopping at every store in the mall. "Trendy, how do you have this much money?" I asked, I mean we were at lest carrying 30 bags of clothes which each bag costs at least 300 dollars. "I have an industry here in Paris and many other rich places in the world that produce clothes." He replied. Finally we were done. We teleported back to Slendy's home in the woods. We went to go put the bags away. They almost filled up the whole room. I started unpacking them and putting them in my closet or drawers. Slendy came in,"Did you like the shopping spree with my brother?" "Yes I did, we over 30 bags!" I shouted excitedly. "I'm glad you did little one."

Plz vote or comment:)