Chapter 3

Jessica's POV

I stood there shocked. "But why?" I asked. "Because I feel like some sort of connection to you, you are different. You didn't run away or told anyone about me." "And?" "Well my victims usually try to run but they can't escape me." "Ohhh" was all I could say. "And I must tell you that my brothers are coming," he said sounding pissed. "Is that suppose to be a bad thing?" I asked because curiosity took over me. "As you can see, I have 4 brothers. They are really annoying and I can't stand them. I really wish I can rip their heads off!" "Calm down and when are they coming?" "They are coming tomorrow around 8 at night." There was a silence before Slendy said,"Come Little One let me show you to your room." "Okay," I said following him up the black marble spiral stairs. We went through a hallway painted with red with pictures hanging. He stopped which made me halt also. He opened the door and saw a simple room. Not too fancy nor to poor but just right. I noticed that all of my stuff was here which I clearly remember not bringing. "Uhhh Slendy why is my stuff here. I do remember that I never brought anything with me," I explained. "First of all, you are living here now. Second, is that while you were sleeping last night, I came in and brought some of your stuff here." I can now actually live without getting beaten everyday, I thought in my mind.

Plz vote and follow:)