Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

The electric blue eyes were from no one else but the one and only Rake.

"What are you doing here?," I asked nervously. "Just heard that that old Slenderman cheated on you," Rake said in a baby voice. "And?" "You deserve better than that Jess. Slender isn't good for you. But I know who is and that person is me," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Slendy did cheat on me, so..why not give Rake a chance.

Slenderman's POV

After Jessica ran out of the house, I was yelling her name but she wouldn't turn around, she just kept running. Great, what have I done now.

The girl she caught me kissing with is Rose. She is a witch. We used to be together but that was centuries ago. We were just normally talking about our memories until she grabbed the back of my neck and crashed her lips onto mine. And it was at a bad time because Jessica came in.

I haven't seen Jessica in almost 2 months and the look on her face of what was happening tore my heart to pieces.

Now I have to look for her.

Jessica's POV

We stared at each other intensely. "Fine, I'll give you a chance," I said, hoping I won't regret it. "Good choice," he replied. He leaned in and so did I.

His plump pink lips pressed gently against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I let him. He explored my mouth with his tongue.

He was then trailing kisses down my neck. He reached my sweet spot and I moaned in pleasure. He noticed this and sucked on my sweet spot making me moan loudly.

"You like that babe?," Rake asked. I then saw a white flash and saw Slendy looking ticked off.

Vote and comment:D