Chapter 25

Rake's POV

I heard mumbling coming from Jessica's room so I went over and turned the door knob. Even if I don't want to invade her own privacy I had to check. I pushed the fragile white door opened to see Jessica talking to that Slenderman. I was jealous so the first thing that came up in my mind was to fight but before I could he grabbed Jess by the waist and took her outside the window.

He then teleported inside and he 'looked' at me. He threw punches at me and struck me with his large tentacles. I lashed his tentacles which resulted in bleeding black blood. After fighting for at least an hour, I was weak and couldn't handle it anymore. Darkness took over me.

Jessica's POV

I see the Rake on the cold floor with green blood all over him. His breathing got slower and his eyes shut for the last time meaning he blacked out. "Is he gonna come back?", I asked. "No, he's actually dead. He went through a lot that he doesn't have enough energy to regain his immortal life." "D-d-d-dead", I said, stuttering. I can't believe that someone else's life was taken because of me. A tear streamed down my face and Slendy wiped it away with his thin fingers.

While we were walking back to the mansion, I kept thinking about the Rake and what Slendy said before Rake barged in. 'The only way for Zalgo not to have have you is if we mate' I blushed at that which got Slendy's attention because he looked at me in a funny way. "What is it little one?", he asked, in a calm tone. "I was thinking about what you said befored the Rake came in and interrupted our conversation." "And what was that?" "Mating", I said, trying my best not to blush but failed at usual.

"Oh." It was the only thing he said before his cheeks were tainted with a light pink. He looked so cute. "So what do you think about it", he asked. That made me blush another 6 shades of red of red which was impossible because I looked like a cherry. "Uh umm, well its the only way............ for Zalgo to stop."

Vote and comment:D

Sorry for the long wait, I'll try to update only on weekdays and I'm writing a new book but don't know what it should be about. If you have an idea, message me and if I like it you'll get a dedication for the first chapter of the book:)