Chapter 23

Slenderman's POV

Okay, that really hurt. The Rake pleasuring Jessica. She moaned in pleasure, oh god that really turned me on but it's the wrong time for that. He sucked on her sweet spot.

Now that I remember, me and Jessica never had a kiss before. And that stupid Rake took her first kiss, what the hell ,that was suppose to be me.

I had it. I stepped out of the dark shadows and Jessica gasped. The Rake turned around to face me and he glared but then smirked at me.

"What brings you here, oh to apologize to Jessica. About how sorry you are and how much you want her back. Well to bad," he says smiling evilly. "What do you mean 'to bad'?," I asked, hoping it wasn't what I was thinking.

"It means that she's all mine," he said, smirking. "W-w-what?," I asked, looking towards Jessica, waiting for her answer. She just looked at me and immediately looked at the ground. That meant a yes.

I turned to Rake and charged at him and shot one of my tentacles through his kidney. He shrieked and fell backwards. I then felt being pulled by something on my knee.

I looked down and it was Jessica. She had tears streaming down her face like waterfall. "STOP, STOP PLEASE!!!," she kept yelling.

It hurt me to see her like this. I stopped and started walking away. "I will keep trying until I get your heart back even if it means deaths," I said and turned around to leave.

Jessica's POV

He just walked away. I looked down at the Rake to see him healing up quickly. Must me a power that immortals can do, I thought. I bent down to pick him up but boy was he heavy.

I just stayed there and wait till he's all healed up.

He then woke up to meet my grey eyes. I hugged him tightly and he just chuckled. He took my hand in his grey one and we headed for what seemed a little brown cabin.

We went inside and it was warm with the scent of dirt and chocolate, weird huh. The cabin had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.

He served me some hot chocolate and we settled down to watch Paranormal Activity 4. It wasn't that scary but my favorite was the third one.

Once the movie ended, I went to one of the bedrooms. I lied on the comfy bed made of silk and cotton and closed my eyes waiting to be brought into slumber.

But right when I was about to actually sleep, something knocked on my window lightly. Must be a branch, I thought. But then it kept repeating, now that I could take it anymore, I stood up. I looked towards the window and saw Slendy.

Vote and comment:D