Chapter 24

Slenderman's POV

I was outside her window to apologize for the 'incident' between Rose and I. I lightly tap on her window and she just stirs. I keep tapping it repeatedly until she gets out of bed and looks back to the window. Her eyes met my 'face' and she seemed calm. She opened her window and waited for me to say something.

"Hello Jessica, umm... I came to apologize for ..you know the 'incident'", I said, hoping she'll forgive me. "Do you expect me to just apologize for something so hurtful, so... mean. If you want me to forgive then you have to show me why I should. You can't go kissing girls behind my back when I am at Zalgo's place being held capture and as well as being tortured. I don't even think you even tried looking for me, huh?", she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

She doesn't know how much time I spent looking for her. The times when I would look for a few days straight without sleeping. The many times Rake and I have fought because he thought I'd killed her. I have even cried, which is weird because I usually never cry, let me rephrase that, I have NEVER cried. I would only see humans suffering which would make me laugh at their begging for me to stop but with Jessica, I have become a softie.

I cant take it anymore, I grabbed her head and kiss her with passion. I was shocked that she actually kissed back after a few seconds, we pulled back. Her grey sparkling eyes that hold curiosity looking at me. "Slendy, are you hiding something", she said. Did I make it that noticeable. "Well yes. That girl you saw me with on the 'incident', she was the one who pulled me in. Her name is Rose, she's a witch. We used to be together but I caught her with Lord Zalgo a few hundred years ago."

Jessica's POV

I felt bad for him, that little wh0r3. I wished I understood him since the beginning. "But I think we have another problem?", I said. He looked up from looking at something in the forest and asked ," What is it?" "Well I escaped from Lord Zalgo about 3 days ago and I think he's looking for me, don't you think?", I asked, with a little nervousness when I said it.

"Yea and I'm afraid that that is a problem." He continued," and the only way for being free is if....." He stopped. "WHAT?! THE ONLY WAY TO BE FREE IS WHAT?!," I yelled. "If we mated." I froze and looked down. The red blush invading my cheeks. "Ohh," I said, feeling quite embarrassed. He was looking the other way, not facing me due to the fact of his paper white skin is filled with redness.

He looked so adorable. We then heard a grumbled so we turned around to be met with an angry looking Rake.

Vote and Comment:D