Chapter 12

Jessica's POV

"Don't you fucking touch me,"I yell. "I can do whatever I want," Rake said. "Your mine," he said. "I'm not damn property, I'm a human being and I'm able to make my own choices," I defended. I ran to the door and when he was about to grab me, I closed the door on his fingers. Ow that must have hurt, that's how I felt. I ran down the stairs and opened the front door. At last I was free. I dashed through the forest, in search for Slendy. After what felt like hours of running, my lungs felt like they were on fire. I stopped to take a break and then continue running. A few minutes passed, and I started running again. I think I lost the Rake but let me not just underestimate that. I came across one of Slendy's notes, great I was in his game. I grabbed the note and it activated a booming noise just like the game. Yes, I thought, he's gonna find me. I just hope he thinks I'm not his actual next victim to devour. I came across the third note and I heard rustling of leaves behind the bush. I froze, what if its the Rake. I then felt nauseous. I sucked in air, it's Slendy. The air feels weird and it getting worse every second. The ringing in my ears isn't helping any more. The Rake then jumped from behind the bush. Uh oh, I thought.

Plz vote, comment, and eat ice cream:)