Chapter 20

~~~2 month skip~~~

Jessica's POV

It's been 2 freaking months that I've been in this hellhole, I've also not seen Slendy which depresses me.

Zalgo has tried to kiss and hug me but when he would do that I would just step out of his way or slap him. He gets pretty mad when u do that because he would just glare at me all day.

I've tried to escape but it would never work because some little thing would always ruin my plans. Like the time when I tried to knock out Zalgo, one of his stupid servants saw me and stopped me. I'm still mad at that little whor3.

So today, I've decided to try to escape again. I never tried this way of escaping which gives me a bonus. At night when I'm 'sleeping' I'll unlock the window, go down the vines, and make it safely to the ground. Zalgo now trustme because I haven't tried to escape since the first week I came here so he doesn't check on me at night.

Night came and its my time to spring into action. I unlatched the window, looked down at the green vines. I pulled on them to see if they are secure enough and they were. I grabbed onto one and slid down, landing on the soft green grass.

I ran towards the woods in search for Slendy.

What seemed like hours of wandering through the woods, I finally came across Slendy's mansion. Happy thoughts ran through my mind but they were all shattered at what I saw..........

Slendy and another girl kissing.

OMG Slendy cheated:O Plz vote and comment for next chapter:)