Chapter 26

Jessica's POV

We were going back home holding hands as our fingers intertwine. His cold one in my warm one. We walked through the woods in silence. The animals went quiet at the presence of the famous Slenderman. We reached the mansion. We were still quiet even if we stepped inside already. I went up to Slendy's room which is on the second floor and went in.

I looked at the pictures on the wall, they were really old and seemed to be from 1920's. I looked all around to see that something caught my eye. It was that witch and Slendy in a picture of black and white. I thought back to what Slendy told me about her and how she was caught with another man. That little whore didn't deverse someone as special as Slendy.

Its being a few months after I ran away from home or more like Slendy dragged me to his home for protection. I wonder how my alcoholic mom did when she found out I was gone, she probably didn't do anything and just kept drinking. My 'beautiful' thoughts were interrupted by Slendy coming into his room, surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here?", he asked. "Just came to look around, I really never got to see this place before of the events that were happening." He came towards me while I took steps back until I hit the wall. He pressed his body against mine and whispered," I want to make you mine," seductively into my ear sending shivers all over my body.

He kissed me roughly but sweet at the same time while we were moving closer and closer to the bed. Then he threw me on the bed. He came up on top of me and his lips moved from my lips to my neck. I moaned when he reached my sweet spot, he gave me a love hickey. He then pulled the hem of my shirt motioning to lift my arms up so he can take it off.

Now that the shirt came off. I took his clothes off while he took mine. Now that I was only in bra and panties and him being in boxers. Lust was in his eyes at the sight of my half naked body. I took his boxers down to reveal his little friend, I blushed furiously. He took my bra and panties now leaving me completely naked. He caressed my cheek softly as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Are you sure you're ready?", he asked, with kindness when he said it. "Yes," was all I could say before he thrusted himself into me. The pain washed over me as he kept doing it. After a while, it turned into pleasure. I moaned loudly as I told him to go faster. We kept doing this for a few hours until we released our juices.

I panted loudly as I lay next to Slendy on the bed. He kissed me on the forehead one last time before I fell asleep on his chest. Now Zalgo won't be able to get me.

A/N Wow they finally did it. The book will be ending soon and I'm not sure if I should do a sequel but if you want one then just comment. Vote and comment:) 10 likes for next chapter.