Chapter 27

Jessica's POV

I woke up all sweaty from last night so I decided to take a shower. I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot bath with bubbles to relax me. After I rinsed, I went out of the bathroom to pick my clothes. I decided on some comfy sweats with an Adventure time t-shirt. I went downstairs to find Slendy making breakfast.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He chuckled lightly. "So what do you want to do today?", he asked. I didn't really know what to do since I've never had a day when it was actually normal. "I don't know, do you have anything in mind?", I asked back. "Well I do want you to actually enjoy yourself from all that crap that has happened in the last 2 moths and a half." "By?", I asked, encouraging to go on. "It seems that I have made an appointment for you to the spa." I literary chocked on my bacon because of the laughter, Slendy making an appointment, wow that hilarious.

"So what time?", I asked, trying not to laugh again. "In about 3 more hours." "Oh okay, I'll just be outside", I said, heading out into the forest. I look all around and admire the beauty of nature. Then I was faced with a tiny baby squirrel, it looked up at me with those curious eyes. I reached out to touch it and it came closer. Hmm a tame squirrel, I rubbed its little head with my index finger. It seemed to be lost. I just hope that this cute little creature didn't have rabies.

I picked it up and held in in my soft hands. I went looking for mama squirrel but I never found her. I was just about to quit when there was a rustle in the bushes. I wasn't scared or anything. Then mama squirrel came out. I set baby squirrel on the ground and it ran over to its mom. The mom started licking his head and that's when I decided to go home.

I arrived at Slendy's mansion to see Slendy outside tapping his foot on the porch. I took the steps up the porch to reach Slendy. "What's the matter?", I asked. "The appointment is in 10 mins!" "Gosh, why didn't you tell me that you were on you man period?", I asked, giggling. "Ugh just go upstairs and change so we can go." I went upstairs to find some black skinny jeans, a blue polo shirt, and a pair of  red vans. I went downstairs again to find Slendy in a luxury black glossy car. Didn't see that coming.

I walked to the car and opened the passengers seat to sit in. The radio station was on some pop music station and then it played Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. We drove to the city and we stopped at the spa. Don't worry Slendy is in his human form. He has black hair with green eyes along with tan skin. He was wearing some grey jeans with an Aeropostale blue shirt with some black air Jordans. I'm learning a lot of things today first, he's on his man period, and second, he has a sense of fashion, probably from Trendy.

We went in and we got here just on time. They attended me as they gave me a manicure and pedicure. I felt refresh. Once I was done, we headed back home to watch a movie. We were half way through the movie when a cloud of smoke started to appear and soon Zalgo appear. "I'm here to retrieve the girl." "Not any more", Slendy said. "Why not?", he asked. "We've mated." I blushed when he said that. Zalgo turned his head towards me and glared. "I will get you later, I just wanna tell you to watch your back." And with that he disappeared.

A/N Lol Slendy making an appointment to the spaXD. The last chapter will be out tomorrow. Vote and Comment:) Love you all.