Chapter 10

Jessica's POV

"What do you want?," I asked feeling very nervous. "The only thing I want is... You," Rake said. I was taking a few steps back while he stepped forward. I hit my back against the tree and I now know that I'm gonna die. With him only being a few inches away from me, I say," Please don't hurt me." "Aww why would I want to do that to such a beautiful girl like you?," the Rake said. "Is this your human form?," I asked. "Yes, it is indeed." "So if your not gonna hurt me, than what are you gonna do?," I asked. I freaking face palm myself, why the hell would I ask him that when there is tons of things he could do to me right now. Right before he was gonna answer, Offendy came. They both growled as the same time. I was about to run to Offendy when Rake grabbed me by my waist hard which resulted me to yelp. "Let her go," Offendy hissed. "No." Rake said firmly. I was still struggling to get out of the Rake's grasp but it was to tight. "You know you can't get out right, 'my' Princess," he whispered in my ear. "What the hell are you talking about, I'm not 'your' princess!," I yelled, still trying to get out of his grasp. I finally got out of his tight grasp and started running towards Offendy but a sharp pain caught my side. I fell to the forest floor and grabbed my stomach which has claw marks. I turned to the Rake and he was walking towards me. My vision started blurring and the only thing I remembered was being picked up by something soft.