Chapter 18

Jessica's POV

I was awake but my eyelids felt heavy. I tried to open with all my energy, which wasn't a lot, but fail miserably. I felt movement around me. Then I started to remember, Zalgo, Slendy, portal.

A few minutes passed of me trying to lift my eyelids, they finally opened. I looked at the ceiling which was decorated in black hearts. I sat up but resulted in a bad headache.

I looked around the room. It was a very pretty room, I expected it to be an old rusty basement with me tied to a chair. The room included a dresser filled with tons of clothes. It surprised me that they were all my size and the kind that I liked. A desk with many notepads and pens. And the bed I was laying on. It was black with light purple stripes with baby blue pillows.

I got out of the bed and headed to the door. It shocked me that the door was unlocked. I looked both ways to see that nobody was there. I decided to go to the left side of the hall but it only got me to a dead end. I turned and walked to the right side and found the stairs.

I walked down the stairs to be met by the delicious smell of bacon. I reached the end of the stairs. I saw a beautiful marble kitchen with a counter island.

On the counter island, there was bacon, scrambled eggs, chocolate chip pancakes, and sausages. There was Zalgo sitting at a chair, looking at me with a creepy looking smile.

Sorry, I know. It's a crappy chapter but it get very interesting in the next chapter:) Plz vote and comment:)