Chapter 15

Slenderman's POV

Jessica was shifting sides every often, must be having a nightmare. She shot awake, panting hard and having tears in her eyes. I don't like seeing her like this and I still had not gone over the thought that I'm in love with a human. She started crying harder and I got closer to her to wrap my arms around her tiny figure. She let herself out and kept crying and sobbing onto my chest getting my suit wet. Oh well I have more. After a few minutes of her crying, she stopped and wiped her tears. Her face was red from crying to much. "What happened," I asked. "I had a nightmare," she replied her voice cracking. "May I ask you what it was about?" "I was alone in a dark room or what looked like it when a guy with black hair and red bangs came towards me. He started to make me uncomfortable when he would ask me if I was taken. I said yes and asked me by who. I said I was taken by you Slendy. He told me that you would mind if you had to share me with him. I backed up and he started to touch me, he was about to kiss me on the lips until I shot awake." A guy with black hair and red bangs, sounds familiar but where have I seen him. "Oh and he had sharp teeth." Sharp teeth. Black hair. Red bangs. ........... It's Zalgo, he has come back.

Plz vote and comment:)

Happy 4th of July everyone and I wanna thank you all for supporting me and reading my book. Hope you enjoy fireworks and carne asadaXD