Chapter 21

Jessica's POV

"S-s-Slendy," I said stuttering along with tears forming in my eyes. He looked my way and seemed shocked to have my presence here. "It's not what it looks like?," he said stuttering as well. "Oh I clearly know what it is, everybody says that stupid saying just to get away from the truth that is behind it," I said, getting angry.

I walked up to that little $łüt and slapped her across the face. She stumbled back and looked at with hatred in her eyes.

Slendy went to her and caressed her cheek and asked," Are you okay?" "Yea I'm fine," the girl said in her sweet voice.

The $łüt, as I call her, is really pretty. She was very pale with pitch black eyes that can intimidate you if you stare to long. She wore black leggings with checker patterns with a white shirt, a red jacket and to top it off, some red converse.

Her body looked like a hourglass shape. Her hair was dark brown with some purple streaks, it was also straight.

Back to the situation. Slendy cared for this girl. "You like her?," I asked Slendy. "So what if he does," the girl said with a smirk forming on her face.

I stormed out of the mansion to the woods. I heard my name being called from behind me. I ignored it and ran.

I came across a tall redwood tree. I climbed it and reached a very thick branch. I slumped down and closed my eyes to sleep.

•Morning•

I fluttered my grey eyes opened looking at my surroundings. I climbed back down only to be met by ominous electric blue eyes.

Plz vote and comment:)