Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys! New chapter for you and it's very long! Please comment and vote as those really motivate me to keep writing! Hope you like it!! :-D

**Beautiful New York skyline**

Stephanie POV

I don't think words can ever fully describe the majestic view of New York. It was bigger than life, literally, and there were so many lights that I think you'd need sunglasses even if it wasn't sunny out. I'd seen skyscrapers before in San Diego, but never this many put together. The fact is, New York is in a class in and of itself.

I thought that having seen clips and pictures of New York would prepare me, and that I wouldn't be so astounded. That assumption was torn to shreds the second we got off the jet and hit the streets.

A black stretch limousine was waiting for us outside, and it could only take away my attention from New York for half a second. Yeah, it's that amazing.

We reached Manhattan, and it was filled with an organized chaos. Street vendors were at every corner yelling to get people to notice their delicious foods, and what looked like thousands of cars lined the streets. People of every size, shape, color, and ethnicity were walking on the sidewalks in masses that looked super difficult to navigate.

I heard a chuckle from beside me, and I looked over at a highly amused Collin. He reached over and gently closed my mouth, which I didn't even realize was open.

"You are such a newbie," he says affectionately. I cross my arms in annoyance, momentarily forgetting the scene outside my window.

"Well I'm sorry, mr.pop star, if I've never been here and want to enjoy the amazing and culture of it." I say haughtily. He laughs and hugs me as I, unsuccessfully, try to fend him off.

"Aw, don't be mad at me Steph. I just find your reactions endearing. I've been here so many times before that it doesn't mean much, but you remind me of the magic New York can hold."

By the end of his speech I've stopped fighting him, and when I look in his emerald eyes at the genuine and sweet expression in them, I can't help but smile. He's just so sweet!

"Aww, you two are so cute! When's the wedding?" Noah says.

I spring apart from Collin, and he glares at Noah.

"Shut up peanut." He tells Noah, and Noah's cheeks turn red with embarrassment a as he glares back at Collin.

"ONE TIME! IT WAS ONE TIME AND YOU JUST WON'T LET IT GO!" He yells at him. Collin leans back in his leather seat with a smug grin, and Amy, Jess and I look at them with confusion. Blake and Collin look at each other with amusement, then Collin turns to us girls.

"You see girls,once when we were fifteen, Noah and I were playing video games. Now, keep in mind that Noah is terrified of spiders, ok. So anyway, I go to kitchen and I get some soda and a pack of peanuts. When I come back, Noah was still playing and I had a genius idea! I got some toothpicks and stuck them in the shell of the peanut, then I tied the peanut to some very thin, almost invisible string and walked out. I walked near Noah and the beginning of the string was in my pocket as I slowly walked over to Noah. When I sat down, Noah looked over, and just as he was about to speak, he saw it and jumped unto the couch yelling that there was a spider!" He told us. He began laughing so hard he had to stop the story, and the rest of us laughed with him as Noah sat with a big pout.

Then Collin continues still laughing a little, "And then I said it's just a peanut, and he was like THAT'S NOT A FUCKING PEANUT COLLIN!"

He drops to the floor of the limo laughing, Blake is literally crying from laughter, and we girls crack up. Noah is glaring at all of us, but I can see that he's trying not to laugh.