Help with the New Book

Hello again everyone! This is just to tell you all that I've finally started writing the spinoff, and I've decided to call it "Rekindling Us"!

Now, I need your help guys! I absolutely suck at making covers, and that's why I need your help to make one!

If you'd like to make a cover please send it to eveloveswattpad@gmail.com and I will be forever thankful to you! Please do remember to write addictofchocolate on it, as sometimes people forget.

And to help you get you creative juices flowing, I will give you the summary I have for the book and the people I've picked out as the two main characters! Thanks again!

Summary: Haley Jameson used to believe that the world revolved around her and her relationship with her best friend Samuel Steinfeld. That is, of course, until freshman year of high school when new, not so friendly feelings crop up and things don't go the way she expects.

When she leaves to visit her sister in LA after a heartbreaking encounter, she's seen by a talent scout and hired on the spot for being a "triple threat", and she vows to never go back to San Diego and to the boy she used to love.

But what happens when, three years later, her new movie is set in her old hometown? And what if the director decides Sam is the perfect guy to play the male lead? Will the old feelings come back in play and hatch a new relationship on set?

One thing is for sure: this is going to be one wild ride!

Haley Jameson as Lucy Hale

Samuel Steinfeld as Drew Van Acker