Bonus Chapter 1

A/N: Hello wonderful readers! This is the first bonus chapter! This will be when Collin and Stephanie met from Collin's POV. Also, for those of you who don't want to think of Collin as Drew Seeley, I recently came upon another actor who resembles what I have in mind even better. Brant Daugherty. Here's a picture below, and happy reading!

 Here's a picture below, and happy reading!

**How they met: Collin's POV**

I lay my head against the soft leather seats of my limo, watching the streets of San Diego whiz by as my driver gets Noah and I closer and closer to our destination.

I'd never admit it out loud, but this whole thing makes me nervous beyond belief. Sure, I want to give having a normal life a try, but I'm terrified that this isn't the way to do it and it won't yield the results I want so desperately. Looking over at Noah, I see that the nerves must only be getting to me, since he seems to be calm as a cucumber with Beats by Dre earphones covering his ears, and his head nodding to the fast beat thumping around in his head. Hard things always seem to just roll of his back, and I envy him for the carefree attitude he was gifted with as part of his DNA. However, because he is my best friend, I also know that there's an ache deep inside his heart that settled there when we realized that our lives were completely overtaken by our record label, and that we no longer had the ability to do as we pleased.

I know because that same ache is buried in my heart as well.

But we've both learned to ignore it in favor of living in the moment, and this moment is all about going to a regular high school and trying to find some normalcy in the chaos that our lives were thrown into when we entered Hollywood.

The driver slows the car down in front of the school building, and I look out the tinted windows in dismay at the large crowd of screaming fans and overly enthusiastic paparazzi trying to snap pictures of everything. Noah sighs and takes of his earphones, putting them inside his backpack and then slinging it across his back.

"Might as well face the music now, Coll."

Taking a deep breath for courage, I nod my head decisively once and then allow the driver to open the door. I step out with Noah, and I'm immediately blinded by multiple flashes of cameras and the terrifying  screams of fanatic teenage girls. Noah and I are just lucky we're used to this.

We begin to walk through the middle of the crowd, smiling and waving politely at all of the people currently bursting our eardrums with their yells, when I suddenly see something that catches my eye. A girl close to the entrance of the school gives me a a wide smile showcasing true buckteeth and waves her hands dramatically, causing another girl who's trying to get by her to get caught in the crossfire of her arms and she falls to the cement floor below.

Immediately, I push my way through the crowd with Noah to find the poor girl, and I see her below a black-haired girl who tries to pick her up.

"Excuse me," I say. She looks up at me with distaste.