Chapter 19

A/N:Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry for how long this has taken me; my life has been quite hectic and even when I wanted to write I couldn't because of how busy I was, and then I got sick. That being said, this is a Christmas chapter with the Jamesons, and I hope you like it, because I think it's not really my best work, but oh well! Happy reading, and please comment and vote, they make me feel more motivated to keep writing!

**This chapter is dedicated to _wild_youth_ for the amazing cover she made that is on the book now and that you can see at the top!**

**Song: So Long by Francesca Battistelli**

Stephanie's POV

"Stop pulling my hair you little demon!"

I watch in amusement as Andrew unsuccessfully tries to dodge Haley's onslaught of pulls to his hair. You see, Andrew is religious about his hair. You touch it, you're dead. That simple.

He grabs her small hands and forces her down onto the couch.

"If you stop, I'll bring you to the candy shop tomorrow." He tells her. Haley's eyes light up, and she immediately leaves to go bother Hale who's scarfing down Christmas cookies while Mrs. Jameson finishes cooking.

It's Christmas day and Amy, Jess, and I had gotten here at 9 am. We were pretty exhausted, but upon getting to here after leaving Jess at her house, we saw the bright Christmas lights and smelt the wonderful eggnog and christmas pastries that were absolutely mouthwatering, and our fatigue seemed to just leave. I've always been a Christmas nut, though, and it's one thing that almost left me when my mom died and my dad turned cold, but going to the Jamesons seems to just lift me up and bring back all those wonderful Christmases I had when my mom was still alive. It's magical. Except of course for the four annoying brothers that lived here.

Someone tries to sneak up behind me, and I turn around quickly yelling, "Ahh!"

Hayden yells back, and trips backward from the sudden fright. I laugh until my sides hurt and he stands there with a pout.

"Ok, ok, it's not that funny!" He says with narrowed eyes. I smirk.

"Yeah, it kind of is. I mean, I have heard some girlish screams before, but that one takes the cake. Judging by how high it was, you might be able to sing higher notes than me!"

He frowns, and stomps over to the kitchen to steal some cookies from his brother while muttering something about horrible women these days under his breath. I laugh softly and walk to Amy's room. It's a spacious room with light blue walls filled with posters of great dancers that inspire her. She has big, floor to ceiling windows and a really pretty balcony with a hammock. Her closet isn't walk-in like mine, but it's still pretty big and overflowing with clothes of all kind. Then there's the bed. A queen sized bed with what looks at first glance like a million different pillows (she has a bit of an addiction to small, fluffy ones) of different shades of blue, and silky bedsheets colored silver. Her room was probably one of the best parts of the entire house.

I open the door and see the room in a complete mess with clothes everywhere. The owner herself is in front of the closet muttering to herself as she inspects different items before throwing them with the others. I stare, confused as to why she's so worried about her clothing choice for a dinner that's just family.

"Ames, what's going on?" I ask. She whips her head to where I'm standing, and I look at her frantic face as she walks over to me and drags me to her bed to sit while she speaks.

"It's a nightmare!" She cries as she lays on the silk comforter. "Noah called me and said his family has finished their Christmas dinner already, and asked if he and his siblings can come over so his parents can have some alone time!" I look at her more confused than I was before.