Chapter 30

A/N: Can I just say how much I absolutely love you all?!! XD So this is the last chapter before the epilogue! :'( But, please begin thinking to yourself what you'd like the bonus chapters to be about, because I will ask you to comment about it on the epilogue! Oh, and I have entered the wattys 2016!!! I probably won't win anything, but since it never hurts to try, please remember to vote, comment, and share as those increase my chances of winning! ;) Thank you for your never ending support throughout this book, because I never would have gotten it done without you all. You're the best readers/fans in the world! :-*

Stephanie's POV

"Smile everyone!"

Our graduating class huddles together and smiles brightly for the enthusiastic cameraman as he takes the last pictures of the day. The bright afternoon sun glints in our eyes and leaves us drunk with happiness, and high with the endless possibilities that come with graduating and making our mark on the world.

It's been about two weeks since the masquerade ball, and life has never been better. Everyone seems so much happier and lighter; especially Collin who always finds a reason to burst into a song at any given moment. Now, school has ended and we've just finished our graduation ceremony. A professional photographer takes our picture as the class of 2016, and we're all putting on out best smiles, which isn't that hard considering we're all so excited. After all, it's finally our time. Our time to spread our wings in the big, wide globe and find out where our perfect niche is. But, for now, we're all simply focused on the blinding flash of the camera and the anxious faces of the hundreds of family members gathered behind it.

When the pictures are over, I look for dad in the sea of family members here to support all of us and spot his golden hair easily as it's about a foot above everyone else and walking toward me with long strides. He reaches me in a few short seconds and lets go of Carrie's hand to take me into a big bear hug. I wrap my own arms around his neck and let myself sink into the comfort of his hug.

(Trevor Donovan as Daniel Coleman)

"I am so proud of you, red." He says, cupping my face in his hands and giving me a teary smile. "And I know your mother would be as well."

"Thanks daddy," I whisper, grateful beyond words to have him in my life. I look over at Carrie who looks absolutely beautiful in a much more natural way than before, and she holds her arms out for a hug.

(Kate Winslet as Carrie Coleman)